JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Trad History/Collecting » Please Help Me Date My Grizzly!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Please Help Me Date My Grizzly!!
greensngravy
Member # 24330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for greensngravy   Email greensngravy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The bow is either a '64 or '65 from my reckoning, but I am not an expert. S/N is 22CJ65. Zebrawood, 58". I would post pics but not sure how to do that yet...

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipMkqqOdG2cG5YO5yT6HQQxEYM52fGSSgiuB2mTC3YKn1BLin6QinpjlQh0XzUXiGQ?key=czdpcG9TcS1wZ0pRdVdjUEJjUno0OWFmbWV6OVRn

Posts: 18 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TRAP
Assoc Sponsor - 2017 Contributor
Member # 12775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRAP   Email TRAP   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

--------------------
"If you don't like change, you're going to like irrelevance even less" Gen. Eric Shinsheki

"If you laugh, and you think, and you cry, that's a full day, that's a heck of a day." Jim Valvano.

Posts: 4369 | From: MO | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
greensngravy
Member # 24330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for greensngravy   Email greensngravy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks!
Posts: 18 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crazynate
Banned
Member # 41944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazynate   Email crazynate   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice bow.
Posts: 853 | From: MI | Registered: Jul 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TRAP
Assoc Sponsor - 2017 Contributor
Member # 12775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRAP   Email TRAP   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
64 Grizzlies are great shooters too

--------------------
"If you don't like change, you're going to like irrelevance even less" Gen. Eric Shinsheki

"If you laugh, and you think, and you cry, that's a full day, that's a heck of a day." Jim Valvano.

Posts: 4369 | From: MO | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
greensngravy
Member # 24330

Just shot it today and it was a pleasure to shoot!
Horney Toad
Contributor 2014
Member # 9539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horney Toad   Email Horney Toad   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good year for em!
Posts: 1585 | From: MD | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ceme24
Contributor 2015
Member # 22378

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ceme24   Email ceme24   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice bow! My daughter shoots a 64 Grizzly. They are nice

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

"God has given us two hands, one to receive with and the other to give with.” - Billy Graham

Posts: 2806 | From: Ohio | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©