JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Trad History/Collecting » Heads Up Southpaws, Brazilian Rosewood Alert!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Heads Up Southpaws, Brazilian Rosewood Alert!!!!
TRAP
Assoc Sponsor - 2017 Contributor
Member # 12775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRAP   Email TRAP   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

That's some serious Brazilian Rosewood.

--------------------
"If you don't like change, you're going to like irrelevance even less" Gen. Eric Shinsheki

"If you laugh, and you think, and you cry, that's a full day, that's a heck of a day." Jim Valvano.

Posts: 4369 | From: MO | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horney Toad
Contributor 2014
Member # 9539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horney Toad   Email Horney Toad   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that is a dandy, I saw that.
Posts: 1585 | From: MD | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crazynate
Banned
Member # 41944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazynate   Email crazynate   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats one sexy looking bow. Bet it shoots as good as it looks to
Posts: 853 | From: MI | Registered: Jul 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vintage-bears
2017 Contributor
Member # 29551

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vintage-bears   Author's Homepage   Email vintage-bears   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Magnificent wood for sure

--------------------
"In the wind, He's still alive"
TGMM Family of the bow
New York Bowhunters

Posts: 2790 | From: New York | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TRAP
Member # 12775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRAP   Email TRAP   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was beginning to wonder if it was ever going to sell. I think it went a couple weeks on the big auction site without selling. Someone snatched it up on the last day this round.

It's a fine specimen for sure. Just thought I'd share it. There's some beauties out there.

--------------------
"If you don't like change, you're going to like irrelevance even less" Gen. Eric Shinsheki

"If you laugh, and you think, and you cry, that's a full day, that's a heck of a day." Jim Valvano.

Posts: 4369 | From: MO | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gator1
Contributor 2017
Member # 11196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gator1   Email Gator1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[scared] [scared] [scared]

I had the sincere pleasure of viewing some amazing Bear bows this week.

Thanks Trap

Posts: 4795 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TRAP
Member # 12775

it was great having you here Mitch. It's nice to be able to share my small collection with people that appreciate it.

--------------------

ceme24
Contributor 2015
Member # 22378

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ceme24   Email ceme24   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful bow!

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

"God has given us two hands, one to receive with and the other to give with.” - Billy Graham

Posts: 2806 | From: Ohio | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doubleo
Contributor 2016
Member # 12581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doubleo   Email doubleo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet bow! [thumbsup]

--------------------
Wisconsin Traditional Archers Member

Posts: 1471 | From: Plymouth,Wi. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ingwe
2017 Contributor
Member # 43732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ingwe   Email Ingwe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LH 1962...I have 2! BEAUTIFUL bow picture...I hope the new owner appreciates it:)

I think the 62's are prettiest of all

Posts: 24 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stan Lore
Member # 44309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stan Lore   Email Stan Lore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am in Oakland Ca for several months and want to identify some broadheads I acquired. Where in Northern California can I present my collection. Not looking for valuation. Just identification.
Posts: 3 | From: South Carolina | Registered: Dec 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TRAP
Member # 12775

Put pictures on here if you can. You might want to start a new thread titled "broadhead ID help" or something like that so people actually find the pics.

--------------------

Stan Lore
Member # 44309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stan Lore   Email Stan Lore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks. I will consider doing that.
Posts: 3 | From: South Carolina | Registered: Dec 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©