JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Trad History/Collecting » Bear Kodiak Magnum

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bear Kodiak Magnum
windrunner
Member # 36618

Icon 1 posted      Profile for windrunner   Email windrunner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have a kodiak magnum. serial # Ku55919. it was made in Grayling, Mi. i believe 1975. it has a coin on the side. how can i know its value??? [archer2]
Posts: 19 | From: Missouri | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbd870
Contributor 2016
Member # 39974

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbd870   Email dbd870   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They tend to run $200-250.

--------------------
A Grizzly and a SuperMag

Posts: 1016 | From: IN | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TRAP
Assoc Sponsor - 2017 Contributor
Member # 12775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRAP   Email TRAP   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The best way to find something's value at any given time is to put it on the big auction site and start it at .99 cents and let it go.

You may not like the results but it's simply the best way to put an item in front of the most interested parties.

Condition, draw weight and model will all be factors.

--------------------
"If you don't like change, you're going to like irrelevance even less" Gen. Eric Shinsheki

"If you laugh, and you think, and you cry, that's a full day, that's a heck of a day." Jim Valvano.

Posts: 4372 | From: MO | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©