Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » St. Jude Auction Total Raised Forum » St Judes Facts of the Day » ST. JUDES -- Did you know . . . (Fact 46)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ST. JUDES -- Did you know . . . (Fact 46)
Larry Surtees
Assoc Sponsor
Member # 14970

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Larry Surtees   Email Larry Surtees   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you know that more than 200,000 Facebook users have become fans of St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, helping to spread the mission of the hospital across the social network. The St. Jude Facebook page passed the 200,000 fans last month.

The St. Judes page reached 100,000 fans in October 2009 and has now doubled that number in just six months time.

"We are very excited to see this growing community take such an interest in St. Judes," said Richard C. Shadyac Jr., chief executive officer of ALSAC, the fundraising organization of St. Jude. "Social networking allows us the opportunity to speak directly to our volunteers and donors and to further educate the public about the mission of the hospital and how they can support it.”

Facebook is just one aspect of St. Jude's social network, but represents nearly 90 percent of its subscribers. Fans can also join and share their enthusiasm for St. Jude via MySpace, Twitter,
You Tube and Linked In. The St. Jude social network is a great way to stay up-to-date on news and information about the hospital and chat with other St. Jude supporters. Visit www.stjude.org/social to find out more.

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 2064 | From: Pensacola, Florida | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rastaman
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 13385

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rastaman   Email rastaman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i had already signed up for the "stay connected" via email cause of your facts Larry! i guess i'll have to visit facebook now and sign up for that also!
Thanks for the facts Larry! [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

[archer]

Randy Keene

Posts: 7037 | From: georgia | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steadman
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 6498

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steadman   Author's Homepage   Email steadman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW! Thanks for all the facts Larry.

--------------------
" Just concentrate and don't freak out next time" my son Tyler(age 7) giving advise after watching me miss a big mulie.

Posts: 4826 | From: Utah | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rodd Szmania
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3609

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rodd Szmania   Email Rodd Szmania   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good to know.
Thanks!

Posts: 156 | From: Oostburg, WI | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[campfire]

--------------------
Woolshire Carpet Mills, Inc.

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Posts: 29581 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris Surtees
Contributor 2010
Member # 1349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris Surtees   Email Chris Surtees   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[thumbsup] [thumbsup]
Posts: 8060 | From: Georgia | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris Surtees
Contributor 2010
Member # 1349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris Surtees   Email Chris Surtees   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[thumbsup] [thumbsup]
Posts: 8060 | From: Georgia | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2016 ~ Trad Gang.com ©