Please note that Trad Gang forum registrations have been suspended between
Sunday, March 18th, and Monday, March 26th,
during our conversion/migration move to a new server and new forum software.
We apologize for this inconvenience - please do come back, y'all!

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Trad Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad » Main Forums » Associate Sponsor Listing » Assoc Sponsor Info...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Assoc Sponsor Info...
Terry Green
Member # 3

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is a link if you would like to become a Assoc Sponsor....

Also, if you become one, it would be wise to post here what it is that you actually do to make the members aware of your craft.

"An anchor point is not a destination, it's an evolution to execution" - Me

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Black Powder Gang ......... &

Posts: 31296 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duff Streeter
Member # 46537

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duff Streeter   Email Duff Streeter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How do I become a sponsor and get the availability to sell on Trad Gang.??I am new to this so please bear with me..Thanks Duff Streeter Vaughn Creek Archery
Posts: 2 | From: Michigan | Registered: Aug 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhett134   Email rhett134   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
terry paid sponsor fee but entered wrong member number. should have been 10581. thanks rhett. entered password by mistake.
Posts: 118 | From: Lexa,AR | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!

HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2018 ~ Trad ©