JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Associate Sponsor Listing » Josh Echterling - Feb 1st - ***

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Josh Echterling - Feb 1st - ***
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[campfire]

--------------------
"An anchor point is not a destination, it's an evolution to execution" - Me

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Black Powder Gang ......... & www.loopaddictions.com

Posts: 30612 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eckterling
Assoc Sponsor
Member # 41407

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eckterling   Author's Homepage   Email eckterling   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone,

My name is Josh Echterling. I have been talking to Matt aka Magnus for a while and recently drove to his house to see how he grinds his feathers. After spending hours working with him I have taken his old orders and will be taking new orders for feather grinding.

It is a shame that more and more big name companies have stopped grinding wild turkey feathers causing many people to invest a good chunk of money into a feather grinding system or leaving them to waste perfectly good feathers they harvested. I have decided to keep this small business alive by grinding feathers from home with the techniques I learned from Matt. It will take me just a little bit of time to get my system up and running, but then I will be taking orders from anyone who would like their wild turkey feathers ground.

If you have any questions just send me a pm!

Thank you,
Josh

Posts: 89 | From: Indiana | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eckterling
Assoc Sponsor
Member # 41407

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eckterling   Author's Homepage   Email eckterling   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will process your turkey feathers for a trade of one feather for one feather (primary for primary or secondary for secondary) or for a charge per feather. If you send an equal amount of left wing and right wing I will send back the wing you use in exchange for the opposite wing feathers.
All feathers are treated for insects. I am not responsible for any existing insect damage. Please prevent the spread of insects by freezing your feathers or using a bird insect repellent.

Please include the following information in a note in the package. This will help me get your order turned around asap.

Name:
Address:
best contact info:
Which feathers you want back: (LW/RW):
If sending primaries and secondaries include if you want back the primaries, secondaries, or both:
If you want them full length or chopped (there is a charge per chop):
If you want to trade 1:1 on the turkey feather or pay to have them all ground:
Payment info:

This helps me send back exactly what you expect. As quickly as possible

If you are ready to send some feathers let me know and I will send you my address.

Thanks you,
Josh

Posts: 89 | From: Indiana | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eckterling
Assoc Sponsor
Member # 41407

-

Large selection of die cuts
5.75”- High Back Banana
5.5” - Shield, Parabolic, Low Banana, Traditional
5.25” - High Back Banana
5” - Shield, Parabolic, Traditional, Swift, Pope & Young, Banana, Flu-Flu
4.5” - Shield
4” - Shield, Parabolic, Banana, Flu-Flu
3.5” - Parabolic
3” - Shield, Parabolic, Flu-Flu

Dye Colors- Red, Orange, Yellow, Lime, Green, Blue, Purple, Hot Pink

I accept many forms of payment including Paypal, Check, Money Order, and Credit Card

Please email me with any questions
feathersbythedz@hotmail.com

-
Red, Orange, Yellow, Lime Green, Green, Blue, Purple, and Pink

-
Full length Primary and Secondary

-
5 1/2" Chopped Feathers

-
5" Chopped Feathers

-
4" Chopped Feathers

-
3" Chopped Feathers

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©