JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION LISTING FORUM

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Z GiveAways » We're giving a youth bow away on Nov 13 (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: We're giving a youth bow away on Nov 13
Shadowhnter
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 44522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shadowhnter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My nephew Sam. Thanks!
Posts: 971 | From: Kansas | Registered: Jan 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
olddogrib
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for olddogrib   Email olddogrib   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Count my grandson Bradley in!

--------------------
"Wakan Tanka
Wakan Tanka
Pilamaya
Wichoni heh"

Posts: 1617 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike Mecredy
SPONSOR
Member # 8133

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike Mecredy   Author's Homepage   Email Mike Mecredy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We'll draw names soon

--------------------
-Maddog
TGMM Family of the bow

Maddog Archery
USAF, Retired
Minidoka Bowmen
A.C.B.C.S.

Posts: 2253 | From: Pahrump Nevada | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GRAYBEARD
Contributor 2017
Member # 44

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GRAYBEARD   Email GRAYBEARD   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must jump in and re-post that selection will be made today. Entries must be tagged no later than 2pm eastern standard time.
Sorry for any confusion.

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow; Make every heartbeat a party, the next one is not guaranteed!

Posts: 4597 | From: NARBERTH, PENNSYLVANIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GRAYBEARD
Contributor 2017
Member # 44

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GRAYBEARD   Email GRAYBEARD   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As in the recent past giveaway, I assigned each post a number and made up a random grid on a sheet of paper. I taped the paper,number side in, to my target and let fly from 15 yards. The arrow hit square number 23 which was assigned to Chad4372.
Congratulations!!

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow; Make every heartbeat a party, the next one is not guaranteed!

Posts: 4597 | From: NARBERTH, PENNSYLVANIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chad4372
Member # 45532

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chad4372   Email Chad4372   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. She is going to love this!
I did email Mike and Graybeard.
THANK YOU
Chad

Posts: 13 | From: MI | Registered: Nov 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bvas
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 44555

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bvas   Email Bvas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats to the young lady!!

And two thumbs up many thanks to Maddog Archery for continuing this generous giveaway. What an awesome gesture to help get/keep youngsters involved in this great sport.

--------------------
Some hunt to survive; some survive to hunt

Posts: 477 | From: Ohio | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HOGLESS2
Contributor 2017
Member # 37446

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HOGLESS2   Email HOGLESS2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats 🏹
Posts: 179 | From: oh Lake county | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crotch horn
Contributor 2016
Member # 12922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crotch horn   Email crotch horn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats & enjoy! 👍👍👍
Posts: 1289 | From: Upstate NY | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Captain*Kirk
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 45005

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain*Kirk   Email Captain*Kirk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats! Hope it gets lots of use!

--------------------
Aim small,miss small

Posts: 563 | From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike Mecredy
SPONSOR
Member # 8133

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike Mecredy   Author's Homepage   Email Mike Mecredy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got it about finished.

--------------------
-Maddog
TGMM Family of the bow

Maddog Archery
USAF, Retired
Minidoka Bowmen
A.C.B.C.S.

Posts: 2253 | From: Pahrump Nevada | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chad4372
Member # 45532

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chad4372   Email Chad4372   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great. I am going to try and save it for Christmas for her. Doubt that Ill be able to wait that long.
Thanks again,
Chad

Posts: 13 | From: MI | Registered: Nov 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike Mecredy
SPONSOR
Member # 8133

Naw, don't do that, the whole idea is to get kids set up to shoot. It's all about the kids, you know? They have to wait for everything else, get her out there shooting. [thumbsup]

--------------------
-Maddog
TGMM Family of the bow

Maddog Archery
USAF, Retired
Minidoka Bowmen
A.C.B.C.S.

Bud B.
Contributor 2014
Member # 24907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bud B.   Email Bud B.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mecredy:
Naw, don't do that, the whole idea is to get kids set up to shoot. It's all about the kids, you know? They have to wait for everything else, get her out there shooting. [thumbsup]

Post pics as well, and remember to pay it forward when outgrown.

Congrats to the young lady. [Smile]

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow >>>>---------->

"You can learn more about deer hunting with a bow and arrow in a week, than a gun hunter might learn all his life." ----- Fred Bear

Posts: 6919 | From: Zoo City, NC | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
4dogs
Contributor 2017
Member # 19996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4dogs   Email 4dogs   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[clapper] [clapper] [clapper] Cant wait to see pics!

--------------------
>>>---TGMM, Family of the Bow--->

Posts: 2293 | From: Colorado | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©