JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Z GiveAways » Youth bow pass along (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Youth bow pass along
Cyclic-Rivers
Contributor 2017
Member # 21222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cyclic-Rivers   Email Cyclic-Rivers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello, my nephew Oliver was the recipient of the youth bow giveaway 5 years ago. He came to me and said he was ready to pass it on.

It's a right handed youth longbow, green in color (st Patty's day drawing). Due to the size of the bow, I believe in general it would be best suited for someone up to the age of 6 or 7. I'll let you make the decision based on how big your hopeful child is.

Same rules apply. The recipient must post pictures on Pow Wow and you must pass it along when outgrown.

Special thanks to TGMM and Mike at mad dog bows.

My nephew Oliver will do the drawing. Drawing will be close to mother's day.

Good luck!

--------------------
Relax,

You'll live longer!

Charlie Janssen

PBS Associate Member
Wisconsin Traditional Archers
Mohawk Hudson Traditional Archers
NY Bowhunters

>~TGMM~> <~Family~Of~The~Bow~<

Posts: 16702 | From: Central Wisconsin | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ronp
Contributor 2017
Member # 7846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ronp   Email ronp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome, thanks Charlie and Oliver [clapper] [clapper]

--------------------
Ron Purdy

TGMM Family of the Bow
NYTB
MTB

Posts: 5379 | From: Parish, New York | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goingoldskool
Contributor 2017
Member # 38326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goingoldskool   Email goingoldskool   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My granddaughter just turned 5 on Easter Sunday... when she was here at 'pappaw's' house for Christmas, she was VERY interested in my bow.

Her name is Mya.

Thanks for the chance!

Shoot straight and God Bless,

Rodd

--------------------
"NO GOD, NO PEACE-KNOW GOD, KNOW PEACE" side of a barn along I-70, eastern Kansas
Rodd Boyer
Blk Widow PL-III
53#@28

Posts: 810 | From: nw missouri | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ber643
Contributor 2013
Member # 72

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ber643   Author's Homepage   Email ber643   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So glad to see this Pass along gift posting. The "passing on" when outgrown act is a very important portion of TGMM's Youth Bow give-away program. As are pictures posted (as requested) at time of initial give-away receipt/use, as well as at the time of passing on and receipt/use of a pass along bow. These pictures/postings here on trad gang serve as such an encouraging motivation to, not only our TGMM program and supporters, but also to all Trad Gang Members and young/perspective bow shooters - but are often overlooked or forgotten. Please do your very best to comply with these two simple requests when receiving a TGMM give-away bow , either as an original or as a "passing on" gift. Please help (all of us) in continual promoting and encouraging youth involvement in trad archery and generous acts of paying it forward by means of quality Youth Bow Give-aways. Thank you in advance from TGMM, and perspective young archers.

--------------------
Bernie: "Hunters Are People Too"

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

Traditional Bow Shooters of West Virginia (Previously the Official Dinosaur Wrangler, Supporter, and Lifetime Honorary Member)
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 21271 | From: S Coastal NC | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJonesRCRV
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 44167

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJonesRCRV   Email RJonesRCRV   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please add my son, Talan, to the drawing. Thank you!

--------------------
Samick Sage 50#
Kimsha Mattawoman II 64", 51#
Paper Backed Red Oak LB 68", 37#
USMC 2005-2010

Posts: 288 | From: (Southern) Maryland | Registered: Nov 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bud B.
Contributor 2014
Member # 24907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bud B.   Email Bud B.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[clapper] [thumbsup] [archer2]

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow >>>>---------->

"You can learn more about deer hunting with a bow and arrow in a week, than a gun hunter might learn all his life." ----- Fred Bear

Posts: 7005 | From: Zoo City, NC | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bwhntr247
2017 Contributor
Member # 42859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bwhntr247   Email Bwhntr247   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please enter my daughter Lyla she is 7, thanks.

--------------------
Elkhart 2pc #50@28"
Thunderchild #49@28"
Blackbear #50@28"

And God was with the lad; and he grew, and dwelt in the wilderness, and became an archer.

Posts: 64 | From: Catskills | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ber643
Contributor 2013
Member # 72

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ber643   Author's Homepage   Email ber643   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking good and still plenty of time for more youth entries. [clapper]

--------------------

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

Traditional Bow Shooters of West Virginia (Previously the Official Dinosaur Wrangler, Supporter, and Lifetime Honorary Member)
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 21271 | From: S Coastal NC | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HOGLESS2
Contributor 2017
Member # 37446

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HOGLESS2   Email HOGLESS2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please include my son Maximus. Thanks for the chance
Posts: 183 | From: oh Lake county | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Arrow
Member # 46122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Arrow   Email Red Arrow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please add my niece Kaydence (7 yrs old) to this drawing. She wants to shoot with me and my kids every time she's here which is every weekend and usually at least 1 day during the week. Thank you.

--------------------
Red Arrow, aka Ron

Posts: 11 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Mar 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ber643
Contributor 2013
Member # 72

[Smile]

--------------------

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

TGMM Family of the Bow

coryd
Member # 39201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryd   Email coryd   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please add my son Gabe. He's been shooting his sister's bow made by member crimson mist 4 years ago, but it's pink and he wants his own bow.

Thanks for the opportunity!

Posts: 69 | From: Virginia | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrianfromTulsa
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 7090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrianfromTulsa   Email BrianfromTulsa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My granddaughter, Ella, is 6. Please enter her and thank you

Brian

Posts: 416 | From: Tulsa, Oklahoma | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
monk
Contributor 2017
Member # 9540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for monk   Email monk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My grandson Hudson would be honored.
Posts: 651 | From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Woodpuppy
Member # 46065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Woodpuppy   Author's Homepage   Email Woodpuppy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please enter my 5-1/2 year old twin girls Eva and Rebecca (they share).

Thank you for the opportunity!

--------------------
TBOF
Horse Creek Traditional Archey Club
Tallahassee Archery Club

Posts: 58 | From: Florida | Registered: Mar 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©