JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Z GiveAways » Youth bow giveaway May 15 (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Youth bow giveaway May 15
KSshrewman
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 33405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KSshrewman   Email KSshrewman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please enter my neighbor and Godson Blake who is 4. He shoots with me and spends most of his summer with us.
Thanks
Here he is on my mower..

-

--------------------
Shrew Classic Hunter
Javaman Elkheart
Javaman Helms Deep
Gill Snakey Self
Ben Pearson Colt
Swiftriver

PSALM 5:3 At Daybreak Lord,You Hear My Voice

Member "Kansas Coffey Club"

Posts: 489 | From: Kansas | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
abbatoys
Contributor 2017
Member # 5044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for abbatoys   Email abbatoys   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please enter my 10yo daughter Samantha. Thanks, Scott

--------------------
62" Thunderstick Moab 52lb @ 28"
60" Bear Kodiak 50lb @ 28"
60" Bear 59'er 45lb @ 28"

Posts: 963 | From: Rockford / Hesperia, MI. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derwood
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 4416

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Derwood   Email Derwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please enter my daughter Ayla (11). Thank you.

--------------------
"Derwood"

Posts: 160 | From: Franklin, Ohio | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamesh76
Contributor 2015
Member # 12931

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamesh76   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please enter Olivia (5). Thanks

--------------------
-------------------------------
James Haney
Spring Hill, KS
_ _ _ _ _ ______ _ _ _ _ _
USMC Infantry 1996-2001
1st Marine Division
-------------------------------

Posts: 1507 | From: Spring Hill, Kansas | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill from NJ
Member # 44394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill from NJ   Email Bill from NJ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would you please enter my grandson Mike to this list.

Thank you in advance for this opportunity.

--------------------
Ephesians Chapter 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Posts: 90 | From: Southern New Jersey | Registered: Dec 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goingoldskool
Contributor 2017
Member # 38326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goingoldskool   Email goingoldskool   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please include my granddaughter, Mya. She turned 5 on Easter..

thanks for the chance,

Rodd

--------------------
"NO GOD, NO PEACE-KNOW GOD, KNOW PEACE" side of a barn along I-70, eastern Kansas
Rodd Boyer
Blk Widow PL-III
53#@28

Posts: 844 | From: nw missouri | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ronp
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 7846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ronp   Email ronp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, I'm going outside to string up my recurve and will pick the winner. [archer2]

I'll post the winner later this evening. Thanks to everyone who entered! [campfire]

--------------------
Ron Purdy

TGMM Family of the Bow
NYTB
MTB

Posts: 5454 | From: Parish, New York | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ronp
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 7846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ronp   Email ronp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And I can't get the camera on my new tablet to load the pics onto my computer! But, we have a winner. I assigned all the entries a number, used a random number generator to pick the numbers, then put them onto a spreadsheet/target that I mad up. And then shot it with my recurve.

--------------------
Ron Purdy

TGMM Family of the Bow
NYTB
MTB

Posts: 5454 | From: Parish, New York | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ronp
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 7846

I hit lucky number 24, which I assigned to abbatoys! Congratulations to Scott's 10 year old daughter Samantha! I'm sure you'll love your new bow, arrows, arm guard and tab.

--------------------
Ron Purdy

TGMM Family of the Bow
NYTB
MTB

ronp
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 7846

Scott, please contact/pm Mike at Maddog Archery to discuss the specifics about the new Pup and accessories. And congrats again to Samantha. [clapper] [clapper] [clapper]

And please remember to post some pics on the PowWow forum when the bow arrives.

--------------------
Ron Purdy

TGMM Family of the Bow
NYTB
MTB

ronp
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 7846

Thanks to all who entered, and please keep checking back in this forum for future TGMM givaways of Maddog bows! [archer2]

--------------------
Ron Purdy

TGMM Family of the Bow
NYTB
MTB

Woodpuppy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 46065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Woodpuppy   Email Woodpuppy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations Scott & Samantha!

--------------------
TBOF
Horse Creek Traditional Archey Club

Posts: 119 | From: Florida | Registered: Mar 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bud B.
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 24907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bud B.   Email Bud B.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[clapper] [clapper] [clapper] [clapper] [clapper] [clapper] [clapper]

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow >>>>---------->

"You can learn more about deer hunting with a bow and arrow in a week, than a gun hunter might learn all his life." ----- Fred Bear

Posts: 7285 | From: Zoo City, NC | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goingoldskool
Contributor 2017
Member # 38326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goingoldskool   Email goingoldskool   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats! I'm sure that she will love it!

--------------------
"NO GOD, NO PEACE-KNOW GOD, KNOW PEACE" side of a barn along I-70, eastern Kansas
Rodd Boyer
Blk Widow PL-III
53#@28

Posts: 844 | From: nw missouri | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ber643
Contributor 2013
Member # 72

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ber643   Author's Homepage   Email ber643   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fine job on entries and "drawing" Congrats to Samantha. [archer] [clapper]

--------------------
Bernie: "Hunters Are People Too"

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

Traditional Bow Shooters of West Virginia (Previously the Official Dinosaur Wrangler, Supporter, and Lifetime Honorary Member)
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 21345 | From: S Coastal NC | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©