JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Z GiveAways » July 4th Youth bow giveaway (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: July 4th Youth bow giveaway
dhermon85
Contributor 2015
Member # 37706

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dhermon85   Email dhermon85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please enter my son Henry
Thanks for the chance!

Posts: 1264 | From: Kansas | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris Pharr
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 43910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris Pharr   Email Chris Pharr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like to enter my 9 year old son, Conner. His birthday is July 1st and this would make a great gift addition. Thanks for the opportunity

--------------------
60% of the time, it works every time

Posts: 109 | From: Kansas | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FITTER
2017 Contributor
Member # 45900

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FITTER   Email FITTER   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please enter my 6 yr old grandson Charlie...... Thank you for your kindness 😉

--------------------
Philippians 4:13

Posts: 184 | From: Indiana | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GDPolk
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 36712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GDPolk   Email GDPolk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like to enter my niece. Thanks for the chance and all you do to keep youth involved.

--------------------
Sarrels Sierra Mountain Longbow - 53.5lbs @ 29"
GT Traditional 5575 - 225gr up front for 22% FOC

Posts: 1333 | From: Arkansas | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rooni79
Member # 40502

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rooni79   Email rooni79   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice!! Please enter my little mate Charlie [Smile]
Posts: 15 | From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Biggamefish
Contributor 2015
Member # 35618

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Biggamefish   Email Biggamefish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to put my daughter Cadence in. I made her arrow but she doesn't have a bow yet.

-

--------------------
“Respect nature and its ways, for it will teach you more than you know.” M.P.

Posts: 556 | From: NY | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bud B.
Contributor 2014
Member # 24907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bud B.   Email Bud B.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keep the entrants coming folks! We appreciate the interest and all who enter!

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow >>>>---------->

"You can learn more about deer hunting with a bow and arrow in a week, than a gun hunter might learn all his life." ----- Fred Bear

Posts: 7278 | From: Zoo City, NC | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imbowhunt10
Contributor 2017
Member # 9995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imbowhunt10   Email imbowhunt10   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please enter my grandson Owen, he is 9 years old. Thank You so much for the opportunity.

--------------------
Everyday is a good day, just some better than others.

Posts: 475 | From: Ohio | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shoes
Contributor 2017
Member # 11550

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shoes   Email shoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please enter my daughter Callie, she is 4 years old. Thanks

--------------------
Dreams are made taller than we are. Never stop reaching!
WTA member
PBS Associate Member
Pope and Young Club

Posts: 318 | From: Waunakee, Wisconsin | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
monk
Contributor 2017
Member # 9540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for monk   Email monk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hudson would be grateful.
Posts: 654 | From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
10essee
Member # 46033

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 10essee   Email 10essee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like to enter my son Colton for a chance to win. Thanks for the opportunity.
Posts: 26 | From: Florida | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bud B.
Contributor 2014
Member # 24907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bud B.   Email Bud B.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will draw the name in the morning. Well before noon, so jump on in!

--------------------

"You can learn more about deer hunting with a bow and arrow in a week, than a gun hunter might learn all his life." ----- Fred Bear

Posts: 7278 | From: Zoo City, NC | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ronp
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 7846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ronp   Email ronp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck everybody!!!

--------------------
Ron Purdy

TGMM Family of the Bow
NYTB
MTB

Posts: 5451 | From: Parish, New York | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bud B.
Contributor 2014
Member # 24907

quote:
Originally posted by Buckeye1977:
Very generous of you! I would like to put my son Clayton and daughter Taylor in. Thanks

I drew pie sections on a paper plate and divided the pie sections into sub-sections. Each entry was given a number in the subsections. There were enough sections for each entry (name) to have their number on there twice. The numbers corresponded with each post/name. The 1st name got number 1 and so on.

I flipped the plate backwards and hid the sections so I only saw a blank plate. I shot one arrow at the plate. I dead even split the line between name/entry #6 and #7, Clayton and Taylor.

I then flipped a coin between Clayton (heads) and Taylor (tails).

Contratulations Taylor. You win the TGMM giveaway bow!

Remember buckeye1977, post pics as soon as you can in the pow wow and pass the bow to another young shooter here in the giveaway forum when Taylor outgrows it [Smile]

Send a message to Mike Mecredy with your details!!

Thank you everyone! We will do another giveaway soon. Keep checking back.

[thumbsup]

--------------------

Bud B.
Contributor 2014
Member # 24907

Well....I need to go shoot another arrow. I see Mike is building TWO bows this month!!

Be right back!

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©