JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Z GiveAways » Three or Five Day Hog Hunt at Wild Things, SC, for an Active Duty Military Member (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Three or Five Day Hog Hunt at Wild Things, SC, for an Active Duty Military Member
Bud B.
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 24907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bud B.   Email Bud B.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes! Thank you two for entering and thank you both for serving!

We have Army and Air Force represented. How 'bout it Marines? Navy? Coast Guard? [thumbsup]

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow >>>>---------->

"You can learn more about deer hunting with a bow and arrow in a week, than a gun hunter might learn all his life." ----- Fred Bear

Posts: 7352 | From: Zoo City, NC | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bud B.
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 24907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bud B.   Email Bud B.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bump

--------------------

"You can learn more about deer hunting with a bow and arrow in a week, than a gun hunter might learn all his life." ----- Fred Bear

Posts: 7352 | From: Zoo City, NC | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rick Butler
Contributor 2016
Member # 7393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rick Butler   Email Rick Butler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bud and Thom Unfortunately I am going to have to bow out of this one. I have had some issues here on the home front that prevent me from going.

--------------------
"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. To front only the essential facts of life and see if I could not learn what it had to teach and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived"- Thoreau
"TGMM Family of the Bow"

Posts: 2314 | From: Swartz Creek & DeTour Village MI. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bud B.
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 24907

10-4 Rick. Hope all is well.

--------------------

Bud B.
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 24907

I will post the winner tomorrow afternoon, likely after 2000 Zulu.

For me, that is 1600hrs Eastern.

Good luck, everyone!

--------------------

Bud B.
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 24907

Ok.

It is the 31st.

The giveaway is officially closed for new entries.

I have assigned numbers to each entrant. 1 thru 4

1 - Kamu, aka Mark Poyner

2 - Motivatordan, aka Dan Blanchard

3 - Recurve Addict, aka Mark Colangelo

4 - trex_arms, aka Brian Spears

A video will follow later today with coverage of the winner and how the winner will be determined.

It involves 16 pennies and the numbers above, 1 thru 4.

Stay tuned. 2000 Zulu approaches.

--------------------

Bud B.
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 24907

-

--------------------

Bud B.
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 24907

The video is uploading. The winner has been chosen!

Once you view the video, please do not reveal who the winner is until he has posted here. I want all four participants, if possible, to view the video before someone lets the cat out of the bag.

Please.

And congrats goes to........

--------------------

Bud B.
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 24907

And forgive my southern drawl when calling the numbers. I had to do this unedited and only on one take. I want the thank my wife for the videography. She is very patient with me and my silly and archery-addict shenanigans.

Here is the link.

https://youtu.be/BAwpzxL0FwE

I wish I were a wealthy man. I would pay to have all four of you go on this hunt.

--------------------

Kamu
Member # 16180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kamu   Email Kamu   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man thank you for putting this on and the way you picked was awesome.

--------------------
US Army Infantryman
OIF,OEF Vet
Praise be to the Lord, My Rock, Who Trains my hands for war, My fingers for battle.
He is my loving God and my fortress, My strong Mold and My Deliverer, My shield, In whom I take refuge, Who subdues peoples under me.

Posts: 53 | From: Fort Jackson | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bud B.
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 24907

Get up with me, Kamu. Maybe we can find a WMA in SC to try to hunt together.

Cell is 3364023833 and email is budnstefb@aol.com.

--------------------

Motivatordan
Member # 46403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Motivatordan   Email Motivatordan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The sound went out on my computer. Did I just win?
Posts: 6 | From: Georgia | Registered: Jul 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Motivatordan
Member # 46403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Motivatordan   Email Motivatordan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Trad Gang and Wild Things for this opportunity. I look forward to a successful hunt.
Posts: 6 | From: Georgia | Registered: Jul 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sticksnstones
Contributor 2017
Member # 24842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sticksnstones     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks to everyone on this one! Take a look at the website and see if any of those dates work for you and shoot me a PM.

Thom

http://huntwildthings.com/schedule.htm

Posts: 1512 | From: Grand Haven, Michigan | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike Mecredy
SPONSOR
Member # 8133

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike Mecredy   Author's Homepage   Email Mike Mecredy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[thumbsup]

--------------------
-Maddog
TGMM Family of the bow

Maddog Archery
USAF, Retired
A.C.B.C.S.

Posts: 2396 | From: Pahrump Nevada | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©