JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Z GiveAways » Youth bow drawing Aug 19, get your kids entered to win. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Youth bow drawing Aug 19, get your kids entered to win.
Mike Mecredy
SPONSOR
Member # 8133

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike Mecredy   Author's Homepage   Email Mike Mecredy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The TGMM youth bow program will be giving away a Maddog pup longbow, Arrows made by BudB, and tab/armguard from Mike's archery leather. The drawing will be August 19. Those who enter must agree to post about it with a picture of the kid and the goods in the POW WOW. Additionally, when the kid out grows the bow it shall be passed along. Good luck.

--------------------
-Maddog
TGMM Family of the bow

Maddog Archery
USAF, Retired
Minidoka Bowmen
A.C.B.C.S.

Posts: 2366 | From: Pahrump Nevada | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GDPolk
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 36712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GDPolk   Email GDPolk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll post for my niece should she be so lucky to win. She loves getting to go shoot with her uncle when I come down.

Thanks for all you guys do to preserve the sport and heritage.

--------------------
Sarrels Sierra Mountain Longbow - 53.5lbs @ 29"
GT Traditional 5575 - 225gr up front for 22% FOC

Posts: 1333 | From: Arkansas | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kromer
Member # 44858

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kromer   Email Kromer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like to enter my youngest son Kyler, please. He's having a hard time keeping up with his big brother with his little plastic bow! Thanks for all you guys do to recruit the youngsters into our sport.
Posts: 58 | From: MN | Registered: Apr 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ronp
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 7846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ronp   Email ronp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck kids!!! [archer2]

--------------------
Ron Purdy

TGMM Family of the Bow
NYTB
MTB

Posts: 5451 | From: Parish, New York | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keefer
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8804

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keefer   Author's Homepage   Email Keefer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like to enter just one of our daughters named Kaci and thank you all very much for the chance once again.
Posts: 4067 | From: Hurlock Maryland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mikolay87
Contributor 2017
Member # 43460

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikolay87   Email mikolay87   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like to enter my little cousin Lauren. She loves to shoot with myself and her dad. I had a really old recurve she was using but it was to big for her. No she has a little compound her brother learned on but we both shoot traditional so she doesnt like the wheels
Posts: 152 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill from NJ
Member # 44394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill from NJ   Email Bill from NJ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please enter my grand children for the Maddog pup longbow, Arrows and tab/armguard.

I can let the three (Boy's) grand kids take turns and share the bow, equipment, if they win.

Definitely will post pictures of the boy's shooting with the equipment.

They will be able to shoot with Pop-Pop in the yard.

Thank you in advance for your kindness.

--------------------
Ephesians Chapter 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Posts: 88 | From: Southern New Jersey | Registered: Dec 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TDHunter
Contributor 2016
Member # 5671

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TDHunter   Email TDHunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would like to enter my boys Hunter & Fisher again for August. Thanks Again gents

--------------------
60" 49@28 Kanati
64"51lb @ 28 2pc A&H
62"50@28 Win&Win BlackWolf

Posts: 841 | From: British Columbia, Canada | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roadkill
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 2828

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Roadkill   Email Roadkill   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please enter my grandson-Sutter. I appreciate the opportunity

--------------------
goodness of woodness, Semper Fidelis. Molon labe

Posts: 3013 | From: Nevada | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJonesRCRV
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 44167

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJonesRCRV   Email RJonesRCRV   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please enter my son, Talan. Thanks!

--------------------
Samick Sage 50#
Kimsha Mattawoman II 51#
Dale Phillips Nodebow 58#
USMC 2005-2010

Posts: 322 | From: (Southern) Maryland | Registered: Nov 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jwdecour
Contributor 2016
Member # 42261

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jwdecour   Email jwdecour   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please enter my boys Dylan 5 and Jonathan 9. I have 2 Maddog bows and would love for them to be able to shoot one as well. Great bows and a great thing you all are doing. Thanks
Posts: 32 | From: indiana | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Biggamefish
Contributor 2015
Member # 35618

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Biggamefish   Email Biggamefish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please enter my daughter Cadence.

--------------------
“Respect nature and its ways, for it will teach you more than you know.” M.P.

Posts: 556 | From: NY | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Woodpuppy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 46065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Woodpuppy   Email Woodpuppy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please enter my godson Reid.

Thank you,
Dave

--------------------
TBOF
Horse Creek Traditional Archey Club

Posts: 119 | From: Florida | Registered: Mar 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KSshrewman
Contributor 2017
Member # 33405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KSshrewman   Email KSshrewman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please enter my godson Blake.
Thanks for the chance.

Larry

--------------------
Shrew Classic Hunter
Javaman Elkheart
Javaman Helms Deep
Gill Snakey Self
Ben Pearson Colt
Swiftriver

PSALM 5:3 At Daybreak Lord,You Hear My Voice

Member "Kansas Coffey Club"

Posts: 489 | From: Kansas | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
10essee
Member # 46033

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 10essee   Email 10essee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the opportunity to win a fine bow. My son Colton would love the chance to own one
Posts: 26 | From: Florida | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©