JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Z GiveAways » Youth bow drawing Aug 19, get your kids entered to win. (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Youth bow drawing Aug 19, get your kids entered to win.
AZ_Shooter
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 24114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AZ_Shooter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like to enter my son Conner.

Thanks!

Posts: 147 | From: Arizona | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canopyboy
Contributor 2017
Member # 24537

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canopyboy   Email canopyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Apologies for keeping everyone in suspense longer than planned. After a long and complicated coin flip, we have a winner!!

quote:
Originally posted by Longtoke:
I'd like to enter my niece Reagan please.

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow
Professional Bowhunters Society

"The earth has its music for those who will listen." - Santayana

Posts: 2035 | From: Fairfax Station, Virginia | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canopyboy
Contributor 2017
Member # 24537

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canopyboy   Email canopyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats To Reagan! Clay, please get with Mike M. regarding logistics of getting the bow to Reagan. Remember to post pictures in Powow, and pass the bow along when she outgrows it.

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow
Professional Bowhunters Society

"The earth has its music for those who will listen." - Santayana

Posts: 2035 | From: Fairfax Station, Virginia | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Longtoke
Contributor 2017
Member # 43977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Longtoke   Email Longtoke   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by canopyboy:
Congrats To Reagan! Clay, please get with Mike M. regarding logistics of getting the bow to Reagan. Remember to post pictures in Powow, and pass the bow along when she outgrows it.

Awesome! I'll make sure to get the pics up right away, and I'd like to give a big thanks to the TGMM!

--------------------
Pika t/d 54"
Prairie Predator 60"
1961 kodiak 60"

Posts: 979 | From: Colorado | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Woodpuppy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 46065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Woodpuppy   Email Woodpuppy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations Reagan!

--------------------
TBOF
Horse Creek Traditional Archey Club

Posts: 119 | From: Florida | Registered: Mar 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill from NJ
Member # 44394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill from NJ   Email Bill from NJ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good for you Reagan!!!

Have fun.

--------------------
Ephesians Chapter 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Posts: 90 | From: Southern New Jersey | Registered: Dec 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imbowhunt10
Contributor 2017
Member # 9995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imbowhunt10   Email imbowhunt10   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations Reagan! And thank you to the TGMM youth program.

--------------------
Everyday is a good day, just some better than others.

Posts: 475 | From: Ohio | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ronp
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 7846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ronp   Email ronp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats Reagan. Have fun! [clapper] [clapper] [clapper]

--------------------
Ron Purdy

TGMM Family of the Bow
NYTB
MTB

Posts: 5454 | From: Parish, New York | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
4dogs
Contributor 2017
Member # 19996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4dogs   Email 4dogs   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[thumbsup] [clapper] [clapper]

--------------------
>>>---TGMM, Family of the Bow--->

Posts: 2409 | From: Colorado | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©