JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Z GiveAways » Royal hunter

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Royal hunter
mark Willoughby
Contributor 2017
Member # 42619

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mark Willoughby   Email mark Willoughby   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is for the bow I mentioned in the pow wow like I stated it's not the most beautiful thing but shoots hard please only take it if you actually need a bow and it would be nice if you one day pass it along to someone else who needs a bow

You pay 30 dollars for shipping

--------------------
Never spend your money before you have earned it ,.... Thomas Jefferson

If you want something you've never had , you must be willing to do something you've never done ,... Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 881 | From: kentucky | Registered: Nov 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dagwood64
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 14517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dagwood64   Email dagwood64   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I can, I would like to put my friend George in for it. He shoots the other type of bows. But is interested in trying traditional.
I can set him up with arrows and string.

Thanks,
Duane

--------------------
DEER THE OTHER RED MEAT!

62" Sasquatch T/D Hybrid 47@28
64" Sasquatch T/D Static Tip RC 50@28
64" Samick Journey 45@28
Sirach 2:1-11

Posts: 1218 | From: Taylor,MI | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DMM
Member # 2349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DMM   Email DMM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll put down my son. He recently outgrew his last bow. He's 13 but a big kid.

--------------------
"Now then, get your weapons, your quiver and bow, and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me."
Genesis 27:3

Posts: 71 | From: Fombell, Pennsylvainia | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sorethumb
Member # 46223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sorethumb   Email sorethumb   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like, an opportunity for it. Wanting to try this game
Posts: 2 | From: Mississippi | Registered: Apr 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sorethumb
Member # 46223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sorethumb   Email sorethumb   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 2 | From: Mississippi | Registered: Apr 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mark Willoughby
Contributor 2017
Member # 42619

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mark Willoughby   Email mark Willoughby   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Derek the gentleman before you said to send it to your son I sent you a pm

--------------------
Never spend your money before you have earned it ,.... Thomas Jefferson

If you want something you've never had , you must be willing to do something you've never done ,... Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 881 | From: kentucky | Registered: Nov 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©