JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Trad Gang Highlights » HIGHLIGHTS 2011 » 2011 Kentucky Season (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: 2011 Kentucky Season
hardtimes
Contributor 2015
Member # 19833

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hardtimes   Email hardtimes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great season! Congrats!
Posts: 521 | From: West Virginia | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hopewell Tom
Contributor 2016
Member # 23301

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hopewell Tom   Email Hopewell Tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Way to go Tom, well done! Neat to see the "whole package" together like that.

--------------------
TOM

WHAT EACH OF US DOES IS OF ULTIMATE IMPORTANCE.
Wendell Berry

Posts: 2201 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
South MS Bowhunter
Contributor 2010
Member # 16239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for South MS Bowhunter   Email South MS Bowhunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
TJ you should really enter those does in the biggest doe contest that Bobby Urban posted, those are toads! Great job! And I still like that Zipper it’s the only one that strike my fancy.

--------------------
Everything I have and have become is due to the Lord and his great mercy.

Posts: 3834 | From: Mississippi | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KentuckyTJ
Contributor 2012
Member # 12840

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KentuckyTJ   Author's Homepage   Email KentuckyTJ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks guys, John I think I did enter her.

--------------------
The fulfillment of your hunt is determined by the amount of effort you put into it >>>---->

Posts: 9029 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joevan125
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 20110

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joevan125   Email joevan125   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
TJ what kind of bow are you shooting now. I noticed a post where someone said he bet you were liking that SXT, i think thats what he typed.

--------------------
Joe Van Kilpatrick

Posts: 2990 | From: Birmingham AL | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KentuckyTJ
Contributor 2012
Member # 12840

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KentuckyTJ   Author's Homepage   Email KentuckyTJ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Joe, I'm shooting my SXT Zipper.

-

--------------------
The fulfillment of your hunt is determined by the amount of effort you put into it >>>---->

Posts: 9029 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ARCHER2
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 11150

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ARCHER2   Email ARCHER2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Guys, I've got it figured out! Ever see TJ with an ugly bow? Nope! Beautiful bows = big deer. That's what's drawing them in, lol........just kidding TJ. Looks like you got it goin on buddy.
Congrats on the great season.
Charlie

--------------------
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength:they shall mount up with wings as eagles:they shall run and not be weary:and they shall walk and not faint......Isaiah 40;31

"TGMM Family of the Bow"

Posts: 1673 | From: Bastrop, Louisiana | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jayrod
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 17800

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jayrod   Author's Homepage   Email Jayrod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
great season love them big cow does on the ground they eat for three!!!!

--------------------
NRA LIFE MEMBER

Associate member/ PBS

Posts: 3122 | From: Western Pennsylvania | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KentuckyTJ
Contributor 2012
Member # 12840

Haha, you may be onto something Charlie.

--------------------

NormanDale33
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 35078

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NormanDale33   Email NormanDale33   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice work, that should be a good amount of meat on those big bodies. I would love to live in a state where you can shoot four deer a year. That is awesome. I wouldn't have an excuse then [Smile]

--------------------
Show me your ways, LORD,teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me,for you are God my Savior,and my hope is in you all day long.

Psalms 25:4-5

Posts: 384 | From: Kansas | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KentuckyTJ
Contributor 2012
Member # 12840

NormanDale33 - Some parts of our state you may shoot very few also. But here we can shoot one buck and as many doe as we would like to.

--------------------

Over&Under
2017 Contributor
Member # 8273

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Over&Under   Email Over&Under   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great Season Tom!!!!
You have a nak for nice pics too.

--------------------
“Elk (add hogs to the list) are not hard to hit....they're just easy to miss" [Smile]

Posts: 6928 | From: Utah | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trad 4 life
Member # 35347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Trad 4 life   Email Trad 4 life       Edit/Delete Post 
good looking bow and deer very nice coats
Posts: 84 | From: NJ | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alvey
Contributor 2017
Member # 22120

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alvey   Email Alvey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
congrat's on the great season.

--------------------
But now,O Lord,thou art our father;we are the clay,and thou our potter;and we all are the the work of thy hand. Isaiah 64:8

Posts: 332 | From: MT pleasant mills p.a. | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lunchbucket
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 23987

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lunchbucket   Email lunchbucket   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congradulations on a very outstanding deer season.
Posts: 331 | From: kentucky | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©