JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Trad Gang Highlights » HIGHLIGHTS 2011 » Finally.....with the longbow!!! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Finally.....with the longbow!!!
stujay
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 23799

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stujay   Email stujay   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats!
Posts: 2355 | From: Northern Idaho | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
South MS Bowhunter
Contributor 2010
Member # 16239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for South MS Bowhunter   Email South MS Bowhunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great job!

--------------------
Everything I have and have become is due to the Lord and his great mercy.

Posts: 3830 | From: Mississippi | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
string & fling
Member # 27205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for string & fling   Email string & fling   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Glad you didnt sell it brother, it looks too good hanging in that tree when we team up on them critters! Good shooting!
Posts: 70 | From: Murchison, Texas | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Over&Under
2017 Contributor
Member # 8273

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Over&Under   Email Over&Under   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great shot!
Glad you stuck with the LB and made it happen!

--------------------
“Elk (add hogs to the list) are not hard to hit....they're just easy to miss" [Smile]

Posts: 6926 | From: Utah | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thumper Dunker
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 13601

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thumper Dunker   Email Thumper Dunker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[thumbsup] [thumbsup] [clapper]

--------------------
You can hop but you can't hide.
If it was not for rabbits I would never get a buck.
Yip yipahooooo yipyipyip.

Posts: 3975 | From: Modesto California | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rastaman
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 13385

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rastaman   Email rastaman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Way to go sir! [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

[archer]

Randy Keene

Posts: 7093 | From: georgia | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trad 4 life
Member # 35347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Trad 4 life   Email Trad 4 life       Edit/Delete Post 
hey buzzcut nice pig
is that lee the "natural" model
and did you put the leather on the handle?
i like it

Posts: 84 | From: NJ | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buzzcut 125
Member # 26979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for buzzcut 125     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Trad 4 life, yes the bow is the "Natural". I buged Rob to sell it to me and he finally did, the wrap was done by a guy in Jacksonville as well but i dont know his name.
Posts: 45 | From: Texas | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trad 4 life
Member # 35347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Trad 4 life   Email Trad 4 life       Edit/Delete Post 
what was the bow Rob's personal shooter?

i was ckeckin out the natural at denton this past summer rob and jj had afew on the rack.
i have a bicentennal recurve i love i shoot it like a champ. ya just can't beat Lee's,
i built the arrows in the add for the 60th anniversary bow

good shootin buzzcut--i almost wrote buzzkill haha

Posts: 84 | From: NJ | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buzzcut 125
Member # 26979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for buzzcut 125     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Trad 4 life, yes the bow was Rob's personal bow, he told me he liked it but ever time he got ready to go to the woods he always grabbed his recurve. I bought it and almost sold it myself for the same reason, im glad i didnt because it is slowly making its place right next to my 58# @ 28" Bob Lee "SMOKE" recurve. I will add to what you said about the quality of Lee bows they are second to none....
Posts: 45 | From: Texas | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gregg dudley
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3093

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gregg dudley   Author's Homepage   Email gregg dudley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I couldn't help but smile when I started reading your post. I did the exact same thing last year (leaving the recurve at home to dedicate time with the longbow) and the result was the doe in my avatar.

Congratulations!

--------------------
MOLON LABE

Traditional Bowhunters Of Florida
Come shoot with us!

Posts: 5822 | From: weirsdale, fl | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stickbowmaniac
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 23362

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stickbowmaniac   Author's Homepage   Email stickbowmaniac   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome bro.Congrats.love the pic with the broadhead sticking out.good penetration
[thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

--------------------
Dryad Orion 58" 49#@28"
Static limbs
Kodiak Magnum 52" 50#@28"

John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Posts: 817 | From: New Iberia,Louisiana | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lunchbucket
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 23987

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lunchbucket   Email lunchbucket   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congatulations and way to stick with it.Oh yea enjoy those porkchops!
Posts: 331 | From: kentucky | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stick-um
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 9740

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stick-um   Email stick-um   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice and Congrats on the longbow pig.

--------------------
"A successful man is the one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others have thrown at him"- D. Brinkley

Posts: 150 | From: Ft Worth, TX | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©