JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » National Bowhunting Orgs » Compton Traditional Bowhunters » 2005 Compton Traditional Rendezvous

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 2005 Compton Traditional Rendezvous
Tim Nuss
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 1347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tim Nuss   Author's Homepage   Email Tim Nuss   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It sure looks like a graet group of events again this year.
I am planning on camping at the rendezvous again this year. I hope to have a group from my United Bowhunters of Illinois ( U.B.I. )with me this year. We will have a banner out at our camp site. So if you see us please drop in and say HI.
I was just wondering who all has already made plans to atend this year?
I sure look forward to this event each year.
I hope to see everyone this year.

Tim

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow
United Bowhunters of Illinois
Compton Member

Posts: 243 | From: East Central Illinois - Ford County | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MJW
Contributor 2010
Member # 1282

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MJW   Author's Homepage   Email MJW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking forward to seeing everyone up there....

Tim, what day do you plan on arriving?

Posts: 206 | From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tim Nuss
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 1347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tim Nuss   Author's Homepage   Email Tim Nuss   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope to arive Thursday after noon.
How about you?
I hope you will be able to camp with us this year.

Tim

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow
Compton Member

Posts: 243 | From: East Central Illinois - Ford County | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-BIG
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 2064

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-BIG   Email 2-BIG   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This will be my first time missing the Rendezvous. I am having surgery June 13th and will be layed up for quite a while. I'm bummed!

--------------------
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not. - Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 2308 | From: Fowler, Michigan | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P.J. Petiniot
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for P.J. Petiniot   Email P.J. Petiniot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tim,

I will be bringing my entire family up to Compton again this year. We have one new edition since our last trip. Ian is 6 months old and he will be riding in his new back pack frame.

After working hard the weekend before at Cloverdale, my family and i will be ready for a well deserved rest.

There will probably be a large group of UBI members at Compton this year, myself included.

We will be ariving on either Wednesday or Thursday morning.

P.J. Petiniot

--------------------
If your bow has a trigger, it’s not a bow. If your bow has a trigger and a stock, it’s an abomination.

Posts: 423 | From: Crossroads of America | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tim Nuss
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 1347

Hi P.J.,
I hope to see you and your family at the Compton event this year. And congratulations on the new addition to the Petiniot family.
Are you going to camp at the event this year? Like I said we will have a U.B.I. banner at our campsite.
Looks like lots of great things to do for the whole family at the Compton Rendezvous again this year.

Tim

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow
Compton Member

Kevin Bahr
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 266

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kevin Bahr   Email Kevin Bahr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll be there with the family on Friday through Sunday. Is there gonna be food anywhere around your campsite, Tim? We are camping at a motel in town. I only like to camp if it's below zero...
KB

Posts: 1223 | From: Morton, Illinois | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P.J. Petiniot
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for P.J. Petiniot   Email P.J. Petiniot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tim,

We will be camping.

Kevin,

I'm sure that Leslie will make you a deal on some home cookin', it'll be cheaper than the Outback!

P.J.

--------------------
If your bow has a trigger, it’s not a bow. If your bow has a trigger and a stock, it’s an abomination.

Posts: 423 | From: Crossroads of America | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tim Nuss
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 1347

Kevin,
Yes, I think it is safe to say that we will have some food around camp. It will be good to see you and your family.
Lots of great food at the rendezvous this year.
They are going to have a Hog roast on Saturday night this year.

Tim

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow
Compton Member

Dalebow
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3395

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalebow   Email Dalebow       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
see you guys there for the first time, my wife and I are looking forward to it

Dale

Posts: 1852 | From: Taylorsville, Kentucky | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steve anderson
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1793

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steve anderson   Email steve anderson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Will be in Texas this year, sure am going to miss it. Have fun [wavey]

--------------------
Progress is a word that should imply an improvement in the quality of life, but rarely does. A.B. Guthrie

Posts: 388 | From: Minnesota, trying for Montana | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RGK
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 11395

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RGK   Email RGK       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope to see some WI folks while I'm there.

--------------------
Member: WI Bowhunters Association
Member: WI Traditional Archers
Member: American Broadhead Collectors Club
Member: Sherwood Forest Bowmen

Posts: 887 | From: SE WI | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sticshooter
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 2000

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sticshooter   Email sticshooter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shell and I plan on being there. we will be staying at a motel. Planning on Friday and saturday heading home saturday night, First time for us. not planning shooting just visiting and EATING! LOL<><

--------------------
The Church of God is an anvil that has worn out many hammers.

"Walk softly..and carry a sharp Stic."
TGMM

Posts: 9651 | From: Foot of the Cross! < WI | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stickbowguy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5776

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stickbowguy   Author's Homepage   Email stickbowguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, I was just thinking that its been 5 years sence I have been to Compton (05) and I see this from 2005. cant wait to go this year
Posts: 405 | From: Traverse City, Michigan | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©