JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Trad Gang Highlights » HIGHLIGHTS 2012 » British Columbia Mountain Goat Adventure full picture link added (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: British Columbia Mountain Goat Adventure full picture link added
Hummer3T
Contributor 2015
Member # 34873

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Hummer3T   Email Hummer3T   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm back from a ten day adventure with my best friend (TDHunter). What an adventure, fishing and hunting. I was able after my forth goat hunt over 8 years to live out a dream. I harvest my FIRST recurve animal, a mountain goat! I have had opportunities to take other species with my recurve but have chose not to. I'm glad I did to allow for this to be my first. We treked up two different mountains, this hunting is both the most mental and physical experience.

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
Life is about learning from your mistakes!

Chek-mate hunter I 62'/54lbs@28
Chek-mate hunter I 60'/49&42lbs@28
Samick Sage 62" 50lbs@28

Posts: 1255 | From: Saskatchewan, Canada | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AZWarts
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 27292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AZWarts   Email AZWarts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome! that is a hell of a first trad kill man! What made you want to hold out on the other animals?

--------------------
A superior pilot uses superior judgment to keep from using his superior skills.

Posts: 167 | From: Arizona | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SAM E. STEPHENS
Contributor 2017
Member # 23228

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAM E. STEPHENS   Email SAM E. STEPHENS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That is a dream of mine , congrats sir , Well done.....
,,,Sam,,,

--------------------
HUNT OLD SCHOOL

Posts: 2468 | From: TEXAS | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trad_bowhunter1965
Contributor 2017
Member # 6938

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trad_bowhunter1965   Email trad_bowhunter1965   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome thank you for sharing your pictures.

--------------------
Pronghorn Longbows
Compton Traditional Bowhunters
Professional Bowhunters Society Member
The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why
(Mark Twain)

Posts: 1642 | From: Northeastern CA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rastaman
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 13385

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rastaman   Email rastaman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome trophy sir! Way to go!

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

[archer]

Randy Keene

Posts: 7094 | From: georgia | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bjorn
Contributor 2017
Member # 6694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bjorn   Email Bjorn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What-you don't like to type? LOL
Let's hear the story-that is a beautiful trophy, and a once in a lifetime hunt for most of us.

Posts: 9988 | From: Los Gatos, California | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bisch
Contributor 2017
Member # 17432

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bisch   Email Bisch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW!!!! Mountain Goat with a stick bow. That is impressive.

Congrats to you, sir!

Bisch

--------------------
Traditional Bowhunters of Texas Life Member
Lone Star Bowhunters Assn Life Member
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 11673 | From: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sore fingers
Contributor 2014
Member # 11763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sore fingers   Email sore fingers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great Goat man! Beutiful looking country. Yeah, id love to hear the story some time if you feel like sharing it with us. Congrats again.
Posts: 183 | From: idaho | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chinook907
Contributor 2017
Member # 14488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chinook907   Email chinook907   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Way to go ! Nice b-b-b-b-billy.

--------------------
"Have I not commanded you ? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

Posts: 906 | From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OBXarcher
Contributor 2017
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OBXarcher   Email OBXarcher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A goat for the first one. That's hard to top.

Congrats !!!!

Posts: 1994 | From: Ocean Isle Beach, NC | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steadman
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 6498

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steadman   Author's Homepage   Email steadman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very Cool!! Congrats [thumbsup]

--------------------
" Just concentrate and don't freak out next time" my son Tyler(age 7) giving advise after watching me miss a big mulie.

Posts: 4827 | From: Utah | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hopewell Tom
Contributor 2016
Member # 23301

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hopewell Tom   Email Hopewell Tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Way to go! What a place!
And NOW - the Story...

--------------------
TOM

WHAT EACH OF US DOES IS OF ULTIMATE IMPORTANCE.
Wendell Berry

Posts: 2201 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wapiti792
Contributor 2017
Member # 8137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wapiti792   Email wapiti792   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great goat! I am due to travel to BC next year to try the same. CONGRATS [campfire]

--------------------
Mike Davenport

Posts: 3129 | From: Southern IL | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swp
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 10439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swp   Email swp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice goat, congrats!!!

--------------------
"People say you can't go back, its like when you get to the edge of a cliff and you take one more step forward or you do a 180 degree turn and take one more step forward. Which way are you going? Which one is progress?" Doug Tompkins

Posts: 2115 | From: Ozark, Missouri | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GREASEMAN
Contributor 2015
Member # 15789

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GREASEMAN   Email GREASEMAN   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I went Stone Sheep hunting in Toad River B.C. and what a place! Killed a beautifull Ram!
You learn quick what "High Lonesome" really means

My partner shot a P&Y Goat on the same trip!We could have stayed forever!

Awesome country! It was hard to leave!

Congrats on the Beautifull Goat!

Cheers!!

Posts: 1392 | From: SPRINGBORO,OH 45066 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©