JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Trad Gang Highlights » HIGHLIGHTS 2012 » BUCKet list buck => 160 inch KY buck (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: BUCKet list buck => 160 inch KY buck
Anointed Archer
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 4286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anointed Archer   Email Anointed Archer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great deer and great story [clapper]

--------------------
For God was in Christ, reconciling the world to himself, no longer counting people’s sins against them. And he gave us this wonderful message of reconciliation.

Posts: 1735 | From: Greenville, Mi. | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KentuckyTJ
Contributor 2012
Member # 12840

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KentuckyTJ   Author's Homepage   Email KentuckyTJ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How did I miss this one? Fantastic story and deer Brother, congrats!

--------------------
The fulfillment of your hunt is determined by the amount of effort you put into it >>>---->

Posts: 9028 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glass76
Contributor 2017
Member # 18083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glass76   Email glass76   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's a great buck. Congrats.
Posts: 1072 | From: AZ | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eddings220
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 21627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eddings220   Email eddings220   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow now that's a great Ky. buck. Awesome job.

--------------------
"Respect & Integrity" - Two things that will get you a long way with God and with men. Mark Eddings

Posts: 322 | From: Western Kentucky | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stujay
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 23799

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stujay   Email stujay   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I missed your post also. Glad I found it and it's great to hear your story, the pics of the deer, and see how God has worked. May God continue to bless.
Posts: 2357 | From: Northern Idaho | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maineac
Contributor 2016
Member # 15727

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maineac   Author's Homepage   Email maineac   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I would say all your trials and service to others paved a reward path that beautful buck walked down. Congratulations. Good luck and thoughts for your daughter in her journey and to your continued recovery.

--------------------
The season gave him perfect mornings, hunter's moons and fields of freedom found only by walking them with a predator's stride.
Robert Holthouser

Posts: 4236 | From: Waldoboro, Maine | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Homey88
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 40473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Homey88   Email Homey88   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow!!!
Posts: 1209 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©