JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Traditional Bowhunting/Archery Videos » Member Videos » See Ron LaClair Recite "The Ghost of Armstrong Creek" (video)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: See Ron LaClair Recite "The Ghost of Armstrong Creek" (video)
Steve Pray
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 48

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Pray   Author's Homepage   Email Steve Pray   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I put a video of Ron reading his poem on the net and have received the official Okey Dokey from Ron to post it. You can view it by clicking below.
View Ron's Poem 900K

--------------------
"A Sick or Dying Child Should Never Have to Settle for Second Best on Their Wish"
http://www.B4K.org
 -

Posts: 218 | From: Michigan | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
talvey
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1606

Icon 1 posted      Profile for talvey   Email talvey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

--------------------
Never hold discussions with the monkey when the organ grinder is in the room.

Posts: 286 | From: Missouri | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raven
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raven   Email Raven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
COOOOOOL!!! I love that poem, read it to my 2yr old son often. We both just got done watching the video, he kept saying; buck daddy, buck daddy, then pointed at Ron and said who's that, who's that daddy. I told him thats one of the good ones son! [thumbsup]

Thanks for the Great video, nice to put a voice with the words.............Raven

Posts: 1497 | From: Mt. Gilead, Ohio | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bayoulongbowman
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 78

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bayoulongbowman   Email bayoulongbowman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thats neat!!!!!!!!!#1 in my book

--------------------
"If you're living your life as if there is no GOD, you had better be right!"

Posts: 12170 | From: Baton Rouge , La. | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PAPALAPIN
Contributor 2016
Member # 1384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PAPALAPIN   Author's Homepage   Email PAPALAPIN   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
STEVE

Great video.

SUGGESTION: See if you can get it listed under member videos. That way we have it forever. If it stays where it is, it will eventually fade away into limbo.

This is something every TRADGANGER should see.

Great job.

--------------------
JACK MILLET-TBG,TGMM Family of the Bow

"Don't worry about tomorrow. If the sun doesn't come up in the morning, we will play in the dark" - ME

The most important part of your hunting setup is the broadhead. The rest is just the delivery system.

Posts: 4219 | From: WHITE, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Java Man
SPONSOR
Member # 38

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Java Man   Author's Homepage   Email Java Man   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Way to go Mutt. Ron didn't do too bad either! [Not Worthy] [Not Worthy] [Not Worthy]

--------------------
"TGMM Family of the Bow"

http://www.javamanarchery.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/javamanpam?ref=hl

Posts: 823 | From: Fenton, MI | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post 
Jack,

It aint going to fad away. I'm moving it now, and if Ron don't like it, he can email me [saywhat]

I've read that many times, but Ron and the clip give it a whole new life.

Thanks Ron.

--------------------
"An anchor point is not a destination, it's an evolution to execution" - Me

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Black Powder Gang ......... & www.loopaddictions.com

Posts: 30671 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©