JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Traditional Bowhunting/Archery Videos » Member Videos » The Voice of a Story Teller.....Plus New Clip (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The Voice of a Story Teller.....Plus New Clip
Littlefeather
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Littlefeather   Email Littlefeather   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How about a pic of the story teller to go with the voice. Thats the Sunbear on the left. I use him for a blocker if things get tough in the woods. [bigsmyl]

-

Posts: 5961 | From: So. Texas | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug Campbell
Assoc Sponsor - Charter Member
Member # 269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug Campbell   Author's Homepage   Email Doug Campbell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cool guys!! Heck Terry didn't even know you were videoing.

--------------------
Life is wonderful in Montana!!
"BEING CHALLENGED IN LIFE IS INEVITABLE. BEING DEFEATED IS OPTIONAL."
ABS Journeyman Knifesmith
Doug's Photo Album,

Posts: 8940 | From: SW Montana | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Donavan Daniel
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3396

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Donavan Daniel   Email Donavan Daniel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That is some awsome video guys! Sure gets me all excited to get out there with the stick and string and chase some of these moose and elk!

Beautiful scenery as well!

Cheers,
Donavan

Posts: 412 | From: Edmonton, Alberta | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
herb haines
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for herb haines   Author's Homepage   Email herb haines   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
great pics , was there a voice over ? if so gues i will have to wait till march to hear Charlie's voice LOL ---- herb

--------------------
"Heaven is just over the next ridge......"

Hello Darlin'

Posts: 4846 | From: New Brunswick , Canada | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post 
Herb,

Chalie was talking while I was filming.

You counldn't hear it?

--------------------
"An anchor point is not a destination, it's an evolution to execution" - Me

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Black Powder Gang ......... & www.loopaddictions.com

Posts: 30671 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
herb haines
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for herb haines   Author's Homepage   Email herb haines   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nope will try again to down load (about 1/2 hr) sure wished i could get wireless !!!! 10 miles away and wrong side of a hill and maple tree and my aunts 3.5 story house .10X faster and same price.!!!---- herb

--------------------
"Heaven is just over the next ridge......"

Hello Darlin'

Posts: 4846 | From: New Brunswick , Canada | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©