JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Trad Gang Highlights » Highlights 2003 » Chris Ward's 2003 Buck

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Chris Ward's 2003 Buck
Chris
Contributor 2008
Member # 41

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris   Author's Homepage   Email Chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
South Georgia - November 8th

Saw a deer moving through about 75 yards out and hit the bleat call twice. He walked in and stopped broadside at 6 yards. When he looked away from me I drew and released. He dropped at the sound of the bowstring and the arrow clipped his spine. He hit the ground and I promptly put three more broadheads into his chest, thanked God, and climbed down to admire a beautiful buck.

chris

-

--------------------
For some, hunting is a pleasant way to spend a fall afternoon, for others it is who they are.

Posts: 238 | From: Albany, GA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timo
Charter Member
Member # 180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timo   Email Timo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice buck, and pic! Congrats on that one.

There ought to be a law against hunting in a tee shirt! [bigsmyl]

--------------------
(Enny o yuns know ware thu heart o a stumpytail izz??)

Posts: 4781 | From: Hickory co.Mo. | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©