JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Trad Gang Highlights » Highlights 2003 » Congrats on Zach Smith's first deer! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Congrats on Zach Smith's first deer!
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post 
No..I wasn't running the game...Bill Woooster was...but I was in the Black and Gator Yoked long sleeved Trad Gang shirt hanging around.

I believe I remember you as well.

And I'll look you guys up next Cloverdale.

--------------------
"An anchor point is not a destination, it's an evolution to execution" - Me

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Black Powder Gang ......... & www.loopaddictions.com

Posts: 30582 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joe D
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 726

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joe D   Email Joe D   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Way to go Zach! [thumbsup]

--------------------
Joe D
"Silva Vocat"

Posts: 1043 | From: Bucks County, PA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post 
ttt

--------------------

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Posts: 30582 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OH at work
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OH at work   Email OH at work   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"""I KNEW IT!!!!! I KNEW THAT WAS HIM!!!

That kid is an ACE...a bonified CRACK SHOT!!!! Watching that young man shoot gave me cold chills.

If he gets his hunting skills up to snuff with his shooting ability....he's going to be a TERROR in the woods I tell ya!!!

You should be proud Mr. Smith.""""

Terry, I'd say if you asked that deer it would think Zach is already a TERROR in the woods [bigsmyl]

Zach, congrats on the deer and keep up the great work [thumbsup]

Joe

Posts: 1071 | From: Dayton, Oh | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jonsimoneau
Contributor 2016
Member # 1224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jonsimoneau   Email jonsimoneau   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That is awesome! I'm going to show that picture to my 27 year old compound shooting friend. He always says I'll never be consistant at killing deer with a recurve. Thing is, I have been. He'll love knowing that a 12 year old can do it!
Posts: 3119 | From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jim Stewart
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 341

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jim Stewart   Email Jim Stewart   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations Zach! (Dad too!) Good job! [thumbsup]

--------------------
Jim

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

Posts: 901 | From: Columbia, SC | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Moved this one over for Zach.

--------------------

Raven
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raven   Email Raven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice shooten Zach!! Keep at it, maybe the next Howard Hill!! Raven [thumbsup]
Posts: 1497 | From: Mt. Gilead, Ohio | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kybowhntr
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kybowhntr   Email kybowhntr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Way to go Zach! That's awsome young man!!!!!
Posts: 845 | From: kentucky | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©