Trad Gang.com
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » St. Jude Auction Total Raised Forum » St Jude Auction Total to date » Auction Code Legend....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Auction Code Legend....
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post 
The following symbols are how I code certain donations. This allows me to quickly find certain items of likeness while moving them to one of the 4 bid forums.

I can quickly look down the list and see what forum the last bow, set of arrows, or cookies went, so I can properly place the newest item in a separate forum. This keeps each forums pretty equal.

It may also help you in finding certain items. Lets say a hunt...then just look down the column for the 'blue arrow' and it will be a hunt listing.

I've been doing this ever since we started having 4 bid forums....and thought I'd pass it along this year. And, if you would like to code yours upon listing, that would be great...just follow the legend below....if not, I'll edit it for you upon moving it.

- = Hunt

- = Bow

- = Arrows

- = Food/Cookies

- = Knife/Cutlery

- = Cloths/Apparel

- = Quiver

- = Media/Books/Videos

--------------------
"An anchor point is not a destination, it's an evolution to execution" - Me

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Black Powder Gang ......... & www.loopaddictions.com

Posts: 30612 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post 
 - Artwork/Jewelry/Crafts

--------------------
"An anchor point is not a destination, it's an evolution to execution" - Me

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Black Powder Gang ......... & www.loopaddictions.com

Posts: 30612 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Open Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©