Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » The Hawaiian Connection » Hawaiian Harvests (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Hawaiian Harvests
Swamp Moose
Member # 39416

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swamp Moose   Email Swamp Moose   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Ryan, Just curious you have many different kinds of camo in your pictures, do you have one you prefer or are they all about the same?

Thanks for the fun,

Shane

--------------------
IXOYE

Posts: 31 | From: Oregon | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryan K Sanpei
SPONSOR
Member # 16091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ryan K Sanpei   Email Ryan K Sanpei   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Brian!

Shane,

For my type of hunting, I'm really concerned about my movement. In terms of apparel, materials and mobility are key factors. I do think that breaking up the figure and silhouettes are important factors too. I wish I could take a "leafy wear" style vest/jacket with me all the time, but it's too hot and heavy for the hunting that I do.
For just the camo print, (using my "human eyes") recently, I've been using max-1 in the terrain that I hunt.

Ryan

Posts: 3022 | From: Hawaii | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amazonjim
Contributor 2017
Member # 19589

Icon 1 posted      Profile for amazonjim   Email amazonjim   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How to you get to hunt there details please.
Posts: 781 | From: Caledonia, MS | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryan K Sanpei
SPONSOR
Member # 16091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ryan K Sanpei   Email Ryan K Sanpei   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://tradgang.com/noncgi/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=198;t=000003
Posts: 3022 | From: Hawaii | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cacciatore
Contributor 2017
Member # 17855

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cacciatore   Email cacciatore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats Ryan very nice pics!

--------------------
1993 PBS Regular
Compton
CBA
CSTAS

Posts: 9048 | From: Italy/Colorado | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryan K Sanpei
SPONSOR
Member # 16091

Thank you Felix!
BuckeyeGuy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 20379

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BuckeyeGuy   Email BuckeyeGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very cool, lots of pretty animals you guys have taken!! Great shooting!
Posts: 466 | From: Macedonia OH | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryan K Sanpei
SPONSOR
Member # 16091

Mahalo BuckeyeGuy!
Chaser
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 620

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chaser   Email Chaser   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome pics!! Thanks for sharing the pics! You guys are sure having a blast! Lots of tasty looking animals! One of my friends/co workers transferred to the Airport on Hawaii, back to his home. He's always asking me to fly out and visit! I'm bringing the archery gear when I do!!

--------------------
Jose =>>>>>---------->
Bear Montana longbow 52#@27"
80' Howatt Hunter 61#@27"
06' Bear Super Kodiak 57#@27"

Posts: 226 | From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryan K Sanpei
SPONSOR
Member # 16091

Thanks Chaser!
You definitely need to bring your archery gear! [thumbsup]
Aloha!
Ryan

double eagle
Member # 36265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for double eagle   Email double eagle   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ryan, hope you guys are coming to the trad shoot on 19 Oct with DA bushwackers. hope to see you there.

mark

Posts: 51 | From: Missouri | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryan K Sanpei
SPONSOR
Member # 16091

Aloha Mark,

Sorry, won't be able to make it. It's been really busy at the shop... So many new shooters and bows to work on!

Hope you have a great time!!!

double eagle
Member # 36265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for double eagle   Email double eagle   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was in there Saturday and saw the backup. Seems business is going pretty well. looking forward to snap shooting a little.
Posts: 51 | From: Missouri | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryan K Sanpei
SPONSOR
Member # 16091

Sorry, I must have missed you. Yeah, at one point it got pretty crazy in there...

Next time, get my attention so we can chat! [shaka]

kibok&ko
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 13110

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kibok&ko   Email kibok&ko   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ouch !!! congrats !!!

--------------------
save a cow eat a vegetarian !

Posts: 948 | From: France | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©