Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » The Hawaiian Connection » PLEASE READ FIRST! THANK YOU! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: PLEASE READ FIRST! THANK YOU!
Ryan K Sanpei
SPONSOR
Member # 16091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ryan K Sanpei   Email Ryan K Sanpei   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Luca, I only got recent pics...

We had a great goat season.

-

Roast

-

Curry

-

Smoked
My hunting partner just texted me this pic tonight. We both shot a goat last week and he decided to have his hot smoked.

Posts: 3031 | From: Hawaii | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tracks
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 20019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tracks   Email Tracks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks better than Spam and eggs to me!!
Thanks!

Posts: 130 | From: 60 N, 145 W | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryan K Sanpei
SPONSOR
Member # 16091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ryan K Sanpei   Email Ryan K Sanpei   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tracks:
Looks better than Spam and eggs to me!!
Thanks!

LOL! Many of us locals live off of that stuff! [Big Grin]
Posts: 3031 | From: Hawaii | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
greenfish13
Member # 39291

Icon 1 posted      Profile for greenfish13     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is exciting!

I live on Maui, would love to meet anybody on Maui who wants to get together to shoot! I don't have my hunting license right now, but will eventually. Send me a private message if you live on Maui and want to shoot together.

Posts: 37 | From: Idaho | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Billy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Billy   Email Billy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aloha and Howzit ... [shaka]

Ryan and Ohana..
Any of you ever hunt Waimanalo or way out the other way Kaaawa,Kahuku...or Waianae,Makakilo ??
I only carried guns in those places when I lived Oahu. But, did have fresh pork, & a friend brought Whitetail from Lanai...

curious....Did the Elk ever reproduce on Maui??
They came in on a livestock flight; busted out of their crates and hit the tarmac running for Haleakala ....last I heard of them!!

Nothing wrong with SPAM; on the way into the mountains.. [smileystooges]

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

Taker of the Founders Red Pill

Posts: 1297 | From: Kokomo,IN | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryan K Sanpei
SPONSOR
Member # 16091

Aloha Billy!

We do quite a bit of hunting on the west side of the island.

Not sure how the elk are doing. Would love to hunt on that piece of property!!!

SPAM musubi"s for lunch!

Billy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Billy   Email Billy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ho'h Cuz....
Spam musubi and plate lunch....I so hongree...

I do miss the Islands and my Calabash cousins...you guys hunt safe, live Aloha, and eat til sleep ...
yeah !

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 1297 | From: Kokomo,IN | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Billy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8183

Double post...my bad!

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

Billy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8183

must be part Portagee - eh...??

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

Ryan K Sanpei
SPONSOR
Member # 16091

Mahalo my Bruddah!

Yes, I'm famous for Kanak attacks. A good nap after a plate lunch! [thumbsup]

Chimaster
Contributor 2010
Member # 11835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chimaster   Email Chimaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a great idea!! I visited the islands a couple of years ago and plan on going back. I didn't hunt at that time, but ran into a lady with pigs on her place, and an interesting guy who sold Koa wood bows. My new tall tines bow is made of Koa, great looking wood. I'll be contacting you when we go back, this time I plan on hunting. Thanks again
Posts: 259 | From: michigan | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Ole' Bowhunter
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 40895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Ole' Bowhunter   Email The Ole' Bowhunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aloha Ryan,
I'll be heading to Hawaii this October and since I viewed your forum, you got me thinking about a possible bowhunt...It sure is something to think about.

Posts: 261 | From: Saratoga, New York | Registered: Jan 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryan K Sanpei
SPONSOR
Member # 16091

Sounds good Chimaster!

The Ole' Bowhunter, definitely look into it. A lot will depend on which island you decide to visit.

Producer
2017 Contributor
Member # 43061

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Producer   Email Producer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The stew looks great; how would you describe the taste of goat as I have never tried it.

--------------------
What gives me wings? Flying with my arrows over and over again. And never giving up...For giving up means not believing...

Posts: 208 | From: Arizona | Registered: Feb 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Msturm
Contributor 2016
Member # 41701

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Msturm   Email Msturm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Goat is best described as ONO!

--------------------
Stalker Coyote FXT Long bow 49#

Keep yer stick on the ice.

Posts: 549 | From: Hawaii | Registered: May 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©