Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » The Hawaiian Connection » Staci's Sheep Hunt, The Time Has Come!!! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Staci's Sheep Hunt, The Time Has Come!!!
John146
SPONSOR
Member # 26049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John146   Email John146   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Staci, you should be very proud! OUTSTANDING!
Ryan, your efforts to introduce, educate and help Staci accomplish this is to be commended!

--------------------
Todd Trahan
All of Creation Gives God Glory!

Posts: 1094 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mark land
Contributor 2008
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mark land   Author's Homepage   Email mark land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well done Staci and kudos for sticking with it and making it happen. I know it's tough with that 3rd leg dragging along behind you all the time, just tell him to hush and be quiet and you should do fine! LOL
Nice job as well Ryan and look forward to many more stories!

Posts: 963 | From: Cartersville, GA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tradarcher816
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 38535

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tradarcher816   Email tradarcher816   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great job!!!!

--------------------
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6

"The government never gave anybody anything." John Wayne

Posts: 465 | From: Upstate South Carolina | Registered: Mar 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryan K Sanpei
SPONSOR
Member # 16091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ryan K Sanpei   Email Ryan K Sanpei   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for all the kind works Gang! It's very much appreciated! She's worked very hard and I'm super proud of her.

LOL Mark!!! [laughing] so true....

Posts: 3031 | From: Hawaii | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makua Girl
Member # 37838

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makua Girl   Email Makua Girl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Gang! I still can't stop smiling!!

[bigsmyl]

Posts: 73 | From: Hawaii | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ghoster808
Member # 38921

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ghoster808   Email ghoster808   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just love reading you're continuing adventures! The Vids are truly the icing on a sweet cake! Mahalo for sharing....cheeeeeehooooo

--------------------
"Till The Wheels Fall Off"

Posts: 62 | From: Hawaii | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
durp
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for durp   Email durp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
keep the smile stacie...ur a trad bow hunter for sure!!! [Not Worthy] [Not Worthy] [Not Worthy]
Posts: 467 | From: Rathdrum ID | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lt-m-grow
Contributor 2015
Member # 3873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lt-m-grow   Email lt-m-grow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well done. Neat country to hunt in too.

Thanks for sharing...

Posts: 1209 | From: Mount Horeb, WI | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cyclic-Rivers
Contributor 2017
Member # 21222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cyclic-Rivers   Email Cyclic-Rivers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Staci, You have done real well. Congrats. looks like it would be a great hunt. I extend my congratulations.

--------------------
Relax,

You'll live longer!

Charlie Janssen

PBS Associate Member
Wisconsin Traditional Archers
Mohawk Hudson Traditional Archers
NY Bowhunters

>~TGMM~> <~Family~Of~The~Bow~<

Posts: 16919 | From: Central Wisconsin | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LongStick64
Contributor 2015
Member # 18059

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LongStick64     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great Stalking !!! Way to stick with it !!! wish more women would take the time and learn about traditional archery like you, great example of how it needs to be done.

--------------------
Primitive Bowhunting.....the experience of a lifetime

Posts: 2412 | From: New York - LI | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joeabowhunter
Contributor 2017
Member # 35320

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joeabowhunter   Email Joeabowhunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great stalking! Congratulations.
Posts: 1334 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roadkill
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 2828

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Roadkill   Email Roadkill   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bravo zulu

--------------------
goodness of woodness, Semper Fidelis. Molon labe

Posts: 3035 | From: Nevada | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aunty
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 24928

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aunty   Email Aunty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great story telling Staci, and really good video footage, I felt like I was right there!!! Outstanding hunt!!! That ram is beautiful, Ryan you did good helping her on her way, Staci you have guts!!! Congrats
MOOSE

Posts: 279 | From: NewZealand, Invercargill | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makua Girl
Member # 37838

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makua Girl   Email Makua Girl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mahalo everyone! I'm glad you all enjoyed our adventure. I know we sure did!!

Thanks again!!
Staci

Posts: 73 | From: Hawaii | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KentuckyTJ
Contributor 2012
Member # 12840

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KentuckyTJ   Author's Homepage   Email KentuckyTJ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice work from both of you!

--------------------
The fulfillment of your hunt is determined by the amount of effort you put into it >>>---->

Posts: 9044 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©