Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » The Hawaiian Connection » First hunting trip will be to Hawaii!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: First hunting trip will be to Hawaii!!
jwbharper
Member # 24779

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jwbharper   Author's Homepage   Email jwbharper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ryan,

Thanks for creating such a great resource for Hawaii hunting and posting such great pictures. I never realized the diversity of geography in Hawaii as I have never had the opportunity to visit.

That is all changing in October of next year when I go with the family. In addition to bringing my clubs, I will be bringing my recurve to spend a day or two hunting. It looks like I have plenty of research to do on what to hunt and where.

Thanks Ryan!

John [clapper]

--------------------
John Harper

Posts: 72 | From: Washington | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryan K Sanpei
SPONSOR
Member # 16091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ryan K Sanpei   Email Ryan K Sanpei   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aloha John!

Thank you for the kind words!

Keep in touch and let me know which island you decide to visit.

Ryan

Posts: 3031 | From: Hawaii | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jwbharper
Member # 24779

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jwbharper   Author's Homepage   Email jwbharper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ryan,

I'll keep you posted as time gets closer on the specifics but what I do know is that we are going to Maui and likely will be on the west side of the island. Based on the Hawaii big game manual, the West Maui Forest Reserve in open for goats every day of the week and appears to be pretty close to the few spots we are thinking of staying at.

I'll be doing research of the behavior of the goats and hitting you up for advice as time gets closer.

Take Care,
John

--------------------
John Harper

Posts: 72 | From: Washington | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©