Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » The Hawaiian Connection » 35th Anniversary idea?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 35th Anniversary idea?
snag
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 7716

Icon 1 posted      Profile for snag   Author's Homepage   Email snag   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Next June will be 35 yrs my wife has put up me. We honeymooned on Maui. Would like to take her back to one of the islands. Not big on the big resort experience. Would like to find a more "pure" island experience with the possibility of doing a hunt 1 or 2 days. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you, David

--------------------
Isaiah 49:2...he made me a polished arrow and concealed me in his quiver.

Posts: 7595 | From: oregon | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryan K Sanpei
SPONSOR
Member # 16091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ryan K Sanpei   Email Ryan K Sanpei   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
David,

I would try to narrow down on island selection based on what you'd like to do. Beaches, hiking, sightseeing, etc... Big Island, Kauai and you can never go wrong with visiting Maui again

I'm on the island of Oahu, the beaches are nice but it is very, very crowded with people. I'd be more than willing to take you hunting if you stop by on Oahu.

Feel free to call me anytime

808 294 4840

Posts: 3031 | From: Hawaii | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snag
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 7716

Icon 1 posted      Profile for snag   Author's Homepage   Email snag   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the invite. I think I'll pursue Maui with a possible side trip to Oahu.
David

--------------------
Isaiah 49:2...he made me a polished arrow and concealed me in his quiver.

Posts: 7595 | From: oregon | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryan K Sanpei
SPONSOR
Member # 16091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ryan K Sanpei   Email Ryan K Sanpei   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds good! Keep me posted and feel free to call anytime! [shaka]
Posts: 3031 | From: Hawaii | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©