Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » The Hawaiian Connection » I'm tired of Michigan winters (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I'm tired of Michigan winters
DennyK
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennyK   Email DennyK   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ryan-now that's more like it! And thanks SO much for the instructional video on YouTube for tying on catwhiskers. That is the best technique I've ever seen. Did both the strings on my Widows and do not notice any difference in quietness over wool. Thanks Again! [thumbsup] PS, those mountains are breathtaking, literally at that altitude.

--------------------
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Posts: 1403 | From: Hudsonville,Mi | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryan K Sanpei
SPONSOR
Member # 16091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ryan K Sanpei   Email Ryan K Sanpei   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for the kind words Denny!

LOL! Yes the air is thin up there! [Big Grin]

Posts: 3031 | From: Hawaii | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bonebuster
Contributor 2011
Member # 11593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bonebuster   Author's Homepage   Email Bonebuster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is obviously a lot more to Hawaii than just blue water and beaches.

If there were frosty October mornings, it would be close to perfect...and Whitetails...and a LONG bridge, so I wouldn`t have to fly. [Big Grin]

Posts: 3496 | From: Michigan | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryan K Sanpei
SPONSOR
Member # 16091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ryan K Sanpei   Email Ryan K Sanpei   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bonebuster, I'd love a long bridge to California!!!!!
Posts: 3031 | From: Hawaii | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©