Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » The Hawaiian Connection » Vacation

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Vacation
Producer
2017 Contributor
Member # 43061

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Producer   Email Producer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am planing a trip for a week or two around Christmas. I will bring my bow. Are there and ranges that are open to the publc? Is there any game legal at that time and if so what does a Hunting license cost for out of staters?

--------------------
What gives me wings? Flying with my arrows over and over again. And never giving up...For giving up means not believing...

Posts: 207 | From: Arizona | Registered: Feb 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Msturm
Contributor 2016
Member # 41701

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Msturm   Email Msturm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you are going to Oahu, ( I cannot speak for other islands) there are a couple ranges open to the public, Kapolei bushwackers is open on weekends only and it is my favorite, and Waipio is open everyday as far as I know. There is pig hunting at that time. I am not sure about goats. Out of state license is 100 bucks I believe. BUT you have to have a hunter ed card on your person from your state or you cant get it, and it must be bought at the DLNR office in Honolulu (for Oahu anyway.) Hope that helps.

Check this out for a bit more specific idea: This is the most recently updated version I believe. http://dlnr.hawaii.gov/huntered/files/2013/05/MammalHuntingRegs_Chap123.pdf

--------------------
Stalker Coyote FXT Long bow 49#

Keep yer stick on the ice.

Posts: 483 | From: Hawaii | Registered: May 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2016 ~ Trad Gang.com ©