Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » The Hawaiian Connection » Bought the tickets

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bought the tickets
Michael Pfander
Contributor 2017
Member # 16558

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael Pfander   Email Michael Pfander   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We got our flights. Will be landing on the big island on the 17th. Hope to hunt every day my wife is in conference.
MAP

--------------------
Map
PBS
BHA
P&Y

Posts: 429 | From: Tucson, Az | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RD808
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 36882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RD808   Email RD808   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hunting area update, Kipuka Ainahou Unit E is CLOSED for hunting.

As of March 1st, 2016 the only Archery only area is Puu Anahulu.

--------------------
I need a bomb proof bow....

Posts: 103 | From: Hawaii | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael Pfander
Contributor 2017
Member # 16558

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael Pfander   Email Michael Pfander   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is there someone to give the meat to if I am successful? A food bank maybe?
MAP

--------------------
Map
PBS
BHA
P&Y

Posts: 429 | From: Tucson, Az | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RD808
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 36882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RD808   Email RD808   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nothing that I am aware of at the moment.

--------------------
I need a bomb proof bow....

Posts: 103 | From: Hawaii | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Grill it while you are there!!!

--------------------
"An anchor point is not a destination, it's an evolution to execution" - Me

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Black Powder Gang ......... & www.loopaddictions.com

Posts: 30668 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sheephunter
Contributor 2017
Member # 29170

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sheephunter   Author's Homepage   Email sheephunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of my old sargeants was from Hawaii and most are very appreciative of food. Was going to find a local to give mine to while I am down there in May/June.....minus the back straps

--------------------
Black Canyon 64" 3PC LB 58@28
Black Canyon 62" 3PC LB 60@28
Great Plains 64" 1PC LB 57@28
Thunder Mtn. 62" 1PC FB 57@28
"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm."-Winston Churchill

Posts: 1084 | From: Colorado Springs, Colorado | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©