INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Ben Holtz

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » who shoots hummingbird bows

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: who shoots hummingbird bows
Conner Parry
2017 Contributor
Member # 14836

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Conner Parry   Email Conner Parry   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i want to speak with someone who has a hummingbird kingfisher recurve, i am going to order one but i would like to get some input first.

--------------------
Shoot Straight

Posts: 556 | From: Utah | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
M.P.
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for M.P.   Email M.P.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have one.What do you want to know?Its pretty ,its fast,its smooth and I received the bow when he said I would.Mine is 55@28 bamboo limbs and shed wood riser.Its light in my hand and I really like that.I did have to shoot a stiffer shaft than my other 55# bow.It really flings an arrow.
Posts: 156 | From: west virginia | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pola Galie
Member # 4644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pola Galie   Author's Homepage   Email Pola Galie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry, I can't help you - I have an Alpha Male. It's a great bow and Ben Graham makes a nice bow.

Pola Galie
Traditional Archers of NJ
www.tradnj.com

--------------------
Pola Galie
Waretown, NJ

Posts: 32 | From: Waretown, NJ | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
REM
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for REM   Email REM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have one, kingwood riser with bamboo limbs. It looks good, the finish is perfect, shoots great. Very smooth and very fast. I have large hands, and Ben made it to fit my hand. No regrets, I'm very satisfied with mine.
Posts: 137 | From: South Carolina | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2fletch
SPONSOR
Member # 7327

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2fletch   Email 2fletch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They look great,and they shoot smooth, fast, and where you point them. I have an Alpha Male longbow now, and it shoots well also.

Don Ward
eaglesflightarchery.com

--------------------
Eagle's Flight Archery

Posts: 1932 | From: Mebane, NC | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BRITTMAN
Contributor 2014
Member # 7431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BRITTMAN   Email BRITTMAN   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a very nice Kingfisher takedown , I havnt shot all the bows out there but I have shot/owned quite a few and Hummingbird is up there with the very best .

Mike

--------------------
" Live long and prosper "

Posts: 1601 | From: Troy , N.C. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vermonster13
SPONSOR
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vermonster13   Email vermonster13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hummingbirds are top notch.

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow
For hunting to have a future, we must invest ourselves in future hunters.

http://www.blackswanarchery.com/

Posts: 21856 | From: Rutland, Vermont | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swampbuck
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 2010

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swampbuck   Email swampbuck       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck!! my hummingbird isn't the one you asked about but I can tell you that Ben and Linda are really good folks to work with and my bow like all the hummingbirds I've shot is nice.....very nice [Big Grin]

--------------------
Shoot straight and have FUN!!

Posts: 3101 | From: Byron NY | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©