Become a Trad Gang Sponsor
Visit the Sponsor Classifieds
JOIN TRAD GANG
Sponsor Highlight of the Week ...
Swafford Knives
3Rivers Archery

Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Benjamin Epting

CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE 2014 ST JUDE AUCTION BIDDING!

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply <blink><font color=yellow>PLEASE DO NOT POST IMAGES WIDER THAN 640!</font></blink>
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Bow Giveaway (Page 8)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Bow Giveaway
Squirrel Bait
SPONSOR
Member # 45

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Squirrel Bait   Email Squirrel Bait   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
O.K. Guy, I'm closing this I'll let yall know who wins in the morning. Thanks Mike

--------------------
If you've never been in the woods at daylight, and seen the world come alive, you haven't " Lived".

Posts: 966 | From: Winder,Georgia | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pktm
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 14320

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pktm         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope I'm not too late, put me in

--------------------
Fundamentally the marksman aims at himself

Posts: 199 | From: pk | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Squirrel Bait
SPONSOR
Member # 45

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Squirrel Bait   Email Squirrel Bait   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK. The winner is "Michael Peschek" , send me an e-mail with your address and we'll get it to you thanks to everyone Mike. squirrel_bait69@hotmail.com

--------------------
If you've never been in the woods at daylight, and seen the world come alive, you haven't " Lived".

Posts: 966 | From: Winder,Georgia | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mwmwmb
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 18434

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mwmwmb   Email mwmwmb   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[clapper]
Posts: 907 | From: Arkansaw | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shad
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 12729

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shad   Author's Homepage   Email Shad   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the chance. Congrats to the winner!

--------------------
~Shad~
PBS Associate Member

Robert "Boo Boo" Benson
10-12-36 to 02-06-11
My Gramps, my mentor, my best friend

"The measure of a bowhunter is not how many animals he takes each year, but how he does it. " - Jay Massey

Posts: 377 | From: Terre Haute, Indiana | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kevin L.
Contributor 2013
Member # 4270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kevin L.   Author's Homepage   Email Kevin L.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[thumbsup] [thumbsup]

--------------------
Appalachian LB 66"57@26
Appalachian LB 68" 60@28
Appalachian Flatbow 64" 56@28
Appalachian Archery RC 58"62@28
Bighorn LB 68" 57@28
HH Wesley LB 66" 53@27
HH Cheetah LB 66" 52@26
Saxon American RC 58" 60@28

Posts: 1811 | From: Waynesboro, VA | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
turkey522
Contributor 2014
Member # 15993

Icon 1 posted      Profile for turkey522   Email turkey522   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[thumbsup] [clapper] [thumbsup] [clapper]
Posts: 1135 | From: Ky in Arizona | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MI_Bowhunter
Contributor 2011
Member # 9242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MI_Bowhunter   Email MI_Bowhunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the opportunity and congrats to the winner. [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

--------------------
"Failure is an attitude, not an outcome." -Harvey Mackay

[archer] MikeD.

Posts: 1313 | From: Flint, MI | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ratdog68
Member # 19832

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Ratdog68   Email Ratdog68   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Squirrel Bait:
OK. The winner is "Michael Peschek" , send me an e-mail with your address and we'll get it to you thanks to everyone Mike. squirrel_bait69@hotmail.com

Congrats to the winner... may some of the bow's mojo go with it to its new proud owner. Thanks for the opportunity to benefit from your generosity Squirrel Bait. [clapper]

--------------------
Bear Bruin
Martin X-200
Unknown Maker 30# Recurve
Bear Brown Bear
Bear Polar
Bamboo Backed Argentine Osage w/Bocote grip Longbow in the Making (My first attempt)

Posts: 5 | From: Seattle, WA | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shore08
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 17705

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shore08   Email Shore08   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats man, and thanks for the opportunity!
Posts: 172 | From: Columbia, Tennessee | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crumrw
Member # 17248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crumrw   Email crumrw   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
congrats!
Posts: 61 | From: AUSTIN TEXAS | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shleprock
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 15815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shleprock   Email Shleprock   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wish you much success adding to the life and history of your new bow.

--------------------
Kota5----- "The arrow has always been a keen thought and the bow always an expresion of hope. By these means freed thoughts fly." Dean Torges

Posts: 282 | From: Belleville, Il | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigkid
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 15593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigkid   Email Bigkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the Chance
Congrats to the Winner.
Thank you for donating the BOW

Posts: 149 | From: Georgia | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael Peschek
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 11723

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael Peschek   Email Michael Peschek   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, I was late checking this and I can't believe I won! Thanks for the generous giveaway.
Posts: 116 | From: Washington | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris Surtees
Contributor 2010
Member # 1349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris Surtees   Email Chris Surtees   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice offering Mike and congrats to the winner [clapper] [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [clapper]
Posts: 8060 | From: Georgia | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply <blink><font color=yellow>PLEASE DO NOT POST IMAGES WIDER THAN 640!</font></blink> Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2014 ~ Trad Gang.com ©