Become a Trad Gang Sponsor
Visit the Sponsor Classifieds
JOIN TRAD GANG
Sponsor Highlight of the Week ...
Tusx Hunter
3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Zan Christensen

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply <blink><font color=yellow>PLEASE DO NOT POST IMAGES WIDER THAN 640!</font></blink>
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Bow Giveaway (Page 8)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Bow Giveaway
Squirrel Bait
SPONSOR
Member # 45

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Squirrel Bait   Email Squirrel Bait   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
O.K. Guy, I'm closing this I'll let yall know who wins in the morning. Thanks Mike

--------------------
If you've never been in the woods at daylight, and seen the world come alive, you haven't " Lived".

Posts: 973 | From: Winder,Georgia | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pktm
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 14320

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pktm         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope I'm not too late, put me in

--------------------
Fundamentally the marksman aims at himself

Posts: 199 | From: pk | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Squirrel Bait
SPONSOR
Member # 45

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Squirrel Bait   Email Squirrel Bait   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK. The winner is "Michael Peschek" , send me an e-mail with your address and we'll get it to you thanks to everyone Mike. squirrel_bait69@hotmail.com

--------------------
If you've never been in the woods at daylight, and seen the world come alive, you haven't " Lived".

Posts: 973 | From: Winder,Georgia | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mwmwmb
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 18434

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mwmwmb   Email mwmwmb   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[clapper]
Posts: 907 | From: Arkansaw | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shad
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 12729

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shad   Author's Homepage   Email Shad   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the chance. Congrats to the winner!

--------------------
~Shad~
PBS Associate Member

Robert "Boo Boo" Benson
10-12-36 to 02-06-11
My Gramps, my mentor, my best friend

"The measure of a bowhunter is not how many animals he takes each year, but how he does it. " - Jay Massey

Posts: 377 | From: Terre Haute, Indiana | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kevin L.
Contributor 2013
Member # 4270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kevin L.   Author's Homepage   Email Kevin L.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[thumbsup] [thumbsup]

--------------------
Appalachian LB 66"57@26
Appalachian LB 68" 60@28
Appalachian Flatbow 64" 56@28
Appalachian Archery RC 58"62@28
Bighorn LB 68" 57@28
HH Wesley LB 66" 53@27
HH Cheetah LB 66" 52@26
Saxon American RC 58" 60@28

Posts: 1811 | From: Waynesboro, VA | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
turkey522
Contributor 2014
Member # 15993

Icon 1 posted      Profile for turkey522   Email turkey522   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[thumbsup] [clapper] [thumbsup] [clapper]
Posts: 1138 | From: Ky in Arizona | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MI_Bowhunter
Contributor 2011
Member # 9242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MI_Bowhunter   Email MI_Bowhunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the opportunity and congrats to the winner. [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

--------------------
"Failure is an attitude, not an outcome." -Harvey Mackay

[archer] MikeD.

Posts: 1313 | From: Flint, MI | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ratdog68
Member # 19832

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Ratdog68   Email Ratdog68   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Squirrel Bait:
OK. The winner is "Michael Peschek" , send me an e-mail with your address and we'll get it to you thanks to everyone Mike. squirrel_bait69@hotmail.com

Congrats to the winner... may some of the bow's mojo go with it to its new proud owner. Thanks for the opportunity to benefit from your generosity Squirrel Bait. [clapper]

--------------------
Bear Bruin
Martin X-200
Unknown Maker 30# Recurve
Bear Brown Bear
Bear Polar
Bamboo Backed Argentine Osage w/Bocote grip Longbow in the Making (My first attempt)

Posts: 5 | From: Seattle, WA | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shore08
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 17705

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shore08   Email Shore08   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats man, and thanks for the opportunity!
Posts: 172 | From: Columbia, Tennessee | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crumrw
Member # 17248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crumrw   Email crumrw   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
congrats!
Posts: 61 | From: AUSTIN TEXAS | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shleprock
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 15815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shleprock   Email Shleprock   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wish you much success adding to the life and history of your new bow.

--------------------
Kota5----- "The arrow has always been a keen thought and the bow always an expresion of hope. By these means freed thoughts fly." Dean Torges

Posts: 282 | From: Belleville, Il | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigkid
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 15593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigkid   Email Bigkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the Chance
Congrats to the Winner.
Thank you for donating the BOW

Posts: 149 | From: Georgia | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael Peschek
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 11723

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael Peschek   Email Michael Peschek   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, I was late checking this and I can't believe I won! Thanks for the generous giveaway.
Posts: 116 | From: Washington | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris Surtees
Contributor 2010
Member # 1349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris Surtees   Email Chris Surtees   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice offering Mike and congrats to the winner [clapper] [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [clapper]
Posts: 8060 | From: Georgia | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply <blink><font color=yellow>PLEASE DO NOT POST IMAGES WIDER THAN 640!</font></blink> Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2014 ~ Trad Gang.com ©