JOIN TRAD GANG
Sponsor Highlight of the Week ...
Surewood Shafts
3Rivers Archery

Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Daniel Binkley's Nephews
Ben, Dylan and Ryan!
Havin' Great Fun!

CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE 2014 ST JUDE AUCTION BIDDING!

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply <blink><font color=yellow>PLEASE DO NOT POST IMAGES WIDER THAN 640!</font></blink>
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Opinions on HECS clothing line, hide human electromagnetic field (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Opinions on HECS clothing line, hide human electromagnetic field
Onestringer
SPONSOR
Member # 9605

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Onestringer   Author's Homepage   Email Onestringer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was reading in a magazine today, I know this is what I get for reading. The article was about HECS (Human Energy Concealment System) I know this is probably just another scam, but there are people much smarter than me that might be able to provide some insite.

In theory this suit helps conceal the electromagntic field we put off. I have had deer walk directly at me in a stand and look directly up at me when I have never moved.

Perhaps deer and other animals have some sort of 6th sense that allows them to follow certain paths, like migratory paths. Do you folks think there is any validity to this?

Animals can probably detect direction better than me so in theory suppressing my electromagntic field might work.

Any thoughts?

Scott

--------------------
Sights, SIGHTS, we don't need no stinkin sights!!!!!

If Geronimo shot a Black Widow, you would be speaking Apache.

TGMM Family of the Bow

http://www.onestringer.com

Posts: 1201 | From: Republic, MO | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ragnarok Forge
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 20134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ragnarok Forge   Email Ragnarok Forge   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't swallow the swill brother! Fish can sense electic fields due to the conductivity of water. Air does not conduct electricity well enough to allow mammals to feel your charge.

--------------------
Clay Walker
Skill is not born into anyone. It is earned thru hard work and perseverance.

Posts: 3246 | From: Vancouver, WA. | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
robtattoo
Assoc. Sponsor
Member # 9039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for robtattoo   Author's Homepage   Email robtattoo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Load of old cobblers, if you ask me.

Although I'm sick that I didn't think of it first. Maybe I ought to come up wih a 'Magic Hat' that hides your evil intents from deer. I could make millions. MILLIONS!!!!! HAAAAAAhahahahaha!!!!!!

--------------------
"I came into this world, kicking, screaming & covered in someone else's blood. I have no problem going out the same way"

PBS & TBT Member

>>---TGMM, Family of the Bow--->

Posts: 5078 | From: Tullahoma, TN | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tarponnut
SPONSOR
Member # 13924

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tarponnut   Email tarponnut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is one of the most preposterous theories I have yet heard.(like man-made global warming).
Even if it were true, I certainly wouldn't purchase said HECS "snake oil" suit.
No offense, but P.T. Barnum's famous quote comes to mind on this one.

--------------------
True South Adventures Inc.

www.truesouthadventures.com

Posts: 2267 | From: FL | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vtmtnman
Contributor 2014
Member # 17845

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vtmtnman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is a guy on another forum I'm on(He's a pro shooter for that company)that said he had good experiences using the suit.I wouldn't spend the money on one but just saying what he said about it.If it works great,if it don't then oh well.

--------------------
The shoes,they don't make the man..
>>>>--TGMM family of the bow--->
Them that don't know him won't like him and them that do
sometimes won't know how to take him.

Posts: 2174 | From: Wells,Vt | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hvyhitter
Contributor 2014
Member # 15486

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hvyhitter   Email hvyhitter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...just use two layers when you wrap your head in aluminum foil...layering is good.....

--------------------
Bowhunting is "KILL and EAT" not "Catch and Release".....Semper Fi!

Posts: 1310 | From: Zville OH | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
owlbait
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 7963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for owlbait         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aren't theories proven by scientific fact? That means it works tarponnut, you really confused me. I've been told I have a lot of animal magnetism so there could be something to it. Ask someone from OSU to check Wikipedia for good information [bigsmyl] There is no man made global warming and the Earth is still flat!

--------------------
Advice from The Buck:"Only little girls shoot spikers!"

Posts: 6321 | From: Hesperia, Mi | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tom
Contributor - 2014
Member # 2405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tom   Email Tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like what cows leave in the fields to me.

--------------------
Hunting-it is not a choice but what is in my blood.

Posts: 2443 | From: Grottoes,Virginia, Shenandoah Valley | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hunt it
Contributor 2010
Member # 1867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hunt it   Author's Homepage   Email hunt it   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Swallow and earth magnet before you go hunting it will attract all the animals to you. [Wink]

--------------------
hunt it

Posts: 3638 | From: london,ontario,canada | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sj_lutz
Contributor 2014
Member # 18288

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sj_lutz   Email sj_lutz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really makes you wonder how folks have been killing deer all this time without a suit like this.
Posts: 160 | From: Central PA | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jcar315
Contributor 2014
Member # 19642

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jcar315   Email jcar315   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Will this suit interfere with the tin foil I wear on my head to hide my location from the martians????

--------------------
Thanks Dad for taking me shooting all those years ago...I miss you every day.

Proud to be a Native TEXAN!!!!!

"TGMM Family of the Bow"

Posts: 4932 | From: Middletown Maryland | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uncle Buck
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 21243

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Uncle Buck   Email Uncle Buck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as far as deer " looking right at me" I dont think it your magnetic field It has been proven that deer see the ultraviolet spectrum much better than we do. Certain laundry detergents with brighteners added make us glow when seen through a deers eyes. I am sure that guys will be successful wearing this suit, but I bet they are also sitting still and quiet, with the wind in their favor, in a place with good deer movement. Aluminunm foil in your hat wont afffect the deer, but it will keep Aliens from abducting you and taking you away in their spaceships.
Posts: 547 | From: Canton Georgia | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
northern fisher
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for northern fisher   Author's Homepage   Email northern fisher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder if they make a tarp out of that stuff so I could throw it over the cargo trailer full of other gadgets that I "must" take in the woods with me if I'm ever to harvest so much as a rabbit.
Honestly I think the only thing you really need is good woodsmenship and that can't be sold(sorry archery industry bigwigs)

--------------------
If it wasn't for Hillary Blackburn I may have never found my way to the woods and the water.I miss you Puppy.Love from your grandson.

Posts: 255 | From: Timiskaming Shores Ontario Canada | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charlie Lamb
Charter Member
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charlie Lamb   Email Charlie Lamb   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While I'm doubtful of the presence of any "real" science, The concept is interesting.

--------------------
Hunt Sharp

Charlie

Posts: 10535 | From: Missouri | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paradocs
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 42

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paradocs   Email paradocs   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Twice in my lifetime, I've been able to reach out and touch a deer with my hand; numerous instances of within 5-6 feet.....guess they must've had a short in their EMF detector [saywhat]
Posts: 713 | From: Virginia | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply <blink><font color=yellow>PLEASE DO NOT POST IMAGES WIDER THAN 640!</font></blink> Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2014 ~ Trad Gang.com ©