3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Donald Hoffman

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Hog Heaven June 17-19 2011 is on! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  15  16  17   
Author Topic: Hog Heaven June 17-19 2011 is on!
bigugly1
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8417

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bigugly1   Email bigugly1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't do it this year as I'm on a trip to the Yukon at that time but even if I wasn't would a Canadian be able to partake on a hunt like this?
Posts: 239 | From: Oshawa Ontario Canada | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rick Butler
Contributor 2018
Member # 7393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rick Butler   Email Rick Butler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heck Tracy if he let a couple of part time Yoopers like us in there he'd surely welcome a Canadian. Just bring a couple dozen of them Maple cream sticks from Tim Hortons and you can chase pigs with us anytime. Bet they'd go good with Ray's Biscuits and Sausage gravy eh?! [biglaugh]

--------------------
"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. To front only the essential facts of life and see if I could not learn what it had to teach and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived"- Thoreau
"TGMM Family of the Bow"

Posts: 2318 | From: Swartz Creek & DeTour Village MI. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bigugly1
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8417

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bigugly1   Email bigugly1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love sausage and biscuits but no good ones up here. I would bring the maple's no problem. Hog hunting is something I really want to give a go at, someday it will happen but I can only bring 50lbs accross border.
Posts: 239 | From: Oshawa Ontario Canada | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doug g
Contributor 2016
Member # 16288

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doug g   Author's Homepage   Email doug g   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Izzy, I'm Irish tell her you coming back to hunt her some of her kin.

--------------------
TGMM

Posts: 847 | From: Cedarville MI | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Izzy
Contributor 2016
Member # 10828

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Izzy   Email Izzy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doug, you just wanna see me get a beatin. My arm is starting to twist, Im gonna see what I can do. [banghead]
Posts: 8503 | From: latham, new york | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rick Butler
Contributor 2018
Member # 7393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rick Butler   Email Rick Butler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Izzy just tell her your presence has been requested by the Grand PoohBah of Porcine Piercing.

--------------------
"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. To front only the essential facts of life and see if I could not learn what it had to teach and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived"- Thoreau
"TGMM Family of the Bow"

Posts: 2318 | From: Swartz Creek & DeTour Village MI. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ray Hammond
Contributor 2018
Member # 607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ray Hammond   Author's Homepage   Email Ray Hammond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bigugly,

the post office brings stuff to my house almost every day...even from foreign lands.

If a fifty pound weight limit is a problem- why not ship your stuff ahead by them?

We've had guys from England, guys from France, and guys that prolly didn't wear no underpants!
Surely you would be welcome!

--------------------
“Courageous, untroubled, mocking and violent-that is what Wisdom wants us to be. Wisdom is a woman, and loves only a warrior.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

Posts: 8851 | From: Buford GA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rick Butler
Contributor 2018
Member # 7393

Underwear is optional? I did not know that.

--------------------
"TGMM Family of the Bow"

Izzy
Contributor 2016
Member # 10828

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Izzy   Email Izzy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ohhhhh a poet eh??? Guys that didnt wear no underpants? I told you that you was a renaissance feller. Rick, I shall announce my intentions on the morrow. Tactfully that is. She just turned 40 and I told her how if I didnt know better Id think she was 17. Think she'll take that into consideration? [smileystooges]
Posts: 8503 | From: latham, new york | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rick Butler
Contributor 2018
Member # 7393

Izzy you are a silver tongued devil.

--------------------
"TGMM Family of the Bow"

Ray Hammond
Contributor 2018
Member # 607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ray Hammond   Author's Homepage   Email Ray Hammond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yah, and put some peaches in that clear liquid when you come back...none of them lemons this time...

--------------------
“Courageous, untroubled, mocking and violent-that is what Wisdom wants us to be. Wisdom is a woman, and loves only a warrior.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

Posts: 8851 | From: Buford GA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rick Butler
Contributor 2018
Member # 7393

Aye Aye Cap'n, but lemons is so we don't get the scurvy.

--------------------
"TGMM Family of the Bow"

doug g
Contributor 2016
Member # 16288

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doug g   Author's Homepage   Email doug g   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ray I did make some into apple pie!

--------------------
TGMM

Posts: 847 | From: Cedarville MI | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zipper bowss
SPONSOR
Member # 15052

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zipper bowss   Author's Homepage   Email zipper bowss       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smooth Izzy,real SMOOOOOOTH!IF you dont mind I will try that one myself.
Bill

--------------------
www.zipperbows.com
www.grizzlybroadheads.com
TGMM FAMILY OF THE BOW

Posts: 3074 | From: P.O. Box 275 Mt. Orab, OH 45154 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ray Hammond
Contributor 2018
Member # 607

Billy boy,

That won't work with your wife- she gets on TG!!! I bet she knows ALL the tricks of the trade by now. [bigsmyl]

--------------------

This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  15  16  17   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2018 ~ Trad Gang.com ©