3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Dalton Lewis

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Woodie Love ... (click HERE for the slide show!) (Page 40)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 42 pages: 1  2  3  ...  37  38  39  40  41  42   
Author Topic: Woodie Love ... (click HERE for the slide show!)
Mike Vines
Contributor 2015
Member # 7379

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike Vines   Email Mike Vines   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The two sets of my arrows, on the preceding page, are nice, but this is my favorite so far...

-

-

-

-

--------------------
Professional Bowhunters Society Regular Member

U.S. ARMY Military Police

Michigan Longbow Association Life Member/Past President

Posts: 5341 | From: Michigan | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FJTOYMAN
SPONSOR
Member # 8878

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FJTOYMAN   Email FJTOYMAN   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike those are stunning to say the least.
Here is a collage of some of my latest.
 -

--------------------
www.addictivearchery.com

Posts: 528 | From: Oregon | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WESTBROOK
Contributor 2017
Member # 8854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WESTBROOK   Email WESTBROOK   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy smokes Mike...that twist footing in awesome! There used to be a guy that came to Kzoo with footed shafts and I think he is the only other that I've seen do it....Rusty was his name ?
Posts: 3661 | From: Manton Michigan | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wooddamon1
Contributor 2016
Member # 26099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wooddamon1   Email wooddamon1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, those are sweet!

FJTOYMAN, that twist stain is very nice!

--------------------
"The history of the bow and arrow is the history of mankind..."-Fred Bear

Posts: 4733 | From: Muskegon, Michigan | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike Vines
Contributor 2015
Member # 7379

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike Vines   Email Mike Vines   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This year's elk hunting arrows...

-

--------------------

Posts: 5341 | From: Michigan | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TxAg
Contributor 2015
Member # 17471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TxAg   Email TxAg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bump
Posts: 3642 | From: Dallas, Texas | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sixgun
Contributor 2014
Member # 37285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sixgun   Email Sixgun   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's my latest, for my bear hunt:

-

Ray

--------------------
A hunt based only on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be . . . time to commune with your inner soul as you share the outdoors with the birds, animals, and fish that live there.

Fred Bear

Posts: 138 | From: Michigan | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tecum-tha
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 5759

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tecum-tha   Email tecum-tha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quick and dirty for my protege for the IBO Trad Worlds.
11/32 tapered on 9" to 5/16" diameter at the nock, 9" cap dip in white. Rest of shaft painted fire red.4" custom sawtooth feather with cock feather splice, cresting red with black edge stripes. Spine: (2)38#, (9)39# und(1)40# raw shafts 410-420 grain. Surewood Douglas Fir premium.

Arrow picture

Posts: 881 | From: Boonville,Indiana | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike Vines
Contributor 2015
Member # 7379

-

-

--------------------

Mike Vines
Contributor 2015
Member # 7379

-

--------------------

Captain*Kirk
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 45005

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain*Kirk   Email Captain*Kirk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You guys make some unbelievable stuff!

--------------------
Aim small,miss small

Posts: 666 | From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snag
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 7716

Icon 1 posted      Profile for snag   Author's Homepage   Email snag   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Here some made from Surewood Shafts Douglas fir. Just about ready to ship out.

--------------------
Isaiah 49:2...he made me a polished arrow and concealed me in his quiver.

Posts: 7604 | From: oregon | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kevin Dill
Contributor 2015
Member # 3560

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kevin Dill   Email Kevin Dill   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In support of organic arrows and those who build them...some Surewoods I crafted and put to good use.

-

-

-

Posts: 1697 | From: OH - Buckeye Country | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bud B.
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 24907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bud B.   Email Bud B.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bump

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow >>>>---------->

"You can learn more about deer hunting with a bow and arrow in a week, than a gun hunter might learn all his life." ----- Fred Bear

Posts: 7353 | From: Zoo City, NC | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MnFn
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 15341

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MnFn   Email MnFn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of my favorites from Snag. 55/60 Surewood.

-

--------------------
"By the looks of his footprint he must be a big fella" Marge Gunderson (Fargo)

"Ain't no rock going to take my place". Luke 19:40

Posts: 2036 | From: North Dakota | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 42 pages: 1  2  3  ...  37  38  39  40  41  42   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©