Visit the Sponsor Classifieds
JOIN TRAD GANG
Sponsor Highlight of the Week ...
St Joe River Bows
3Rivers Archery

Trad Archery for Bowhunters

A Blast from the Past!
Staci Sanpei

CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE 2014 ST JUDE AUCTION BIDDING!

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply <blink><font color=yellow>PLEASE DO NOT POST IMAGES WIDER THAN 640!</font></blink>
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Need contact near Gunnison Colorado

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Need contact near Gunnison Colorado
jtwalsh62
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 13802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jtwalsh62   Email jtwalsh62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am planning to go back to the same place to elk hunt this yearbut I need a contact that will be able to help me find someone that will pack out an Elk. This basin I want to be in is about 8 to 10 miles in

--------------------
jt walsh
be still and listen

Posts: 867 | From: chapel hill, tn | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jtwalsh62
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 13802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jtwalsh62   Email jtwalsh62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ttt

--------------------
jt walsh
be still and listen

Posts: 867 | From: chapel hill, tn | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mississippidave
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 23066

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mississippidave   Author's Homepage   Email mississippidave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll help ya pack one out! Where ya been?
Posts: 134 | From: Mississippi | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSUBowhunter
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 14967

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PSUBowhunter   Email PSUBowhunter       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can only tell you of one packer in the Gunnison area and I would avoid him like a Plague. His name is Scott Olsen and he runs Rainbow Lake Lodge & Outfitters.
Posts: 396 | From: SW Pa | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tukudu
Contributor 2014
Member # 2768

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tukudu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
JT contact Peter Hylander at the Dragonfly Anglers out of Crested Bute. He works at the fly shop and is a dyed in the wool trad hunter. He might know someone in the area. Good luck. tm

--------------------
"Brothers of the flaming arrow"

Posts: 1126 | From: Evergreen Colorado | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gerardo
Contributor 2014
Member # 15145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gerardo   Author's Homepage   Email Gerardo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a very positive planning and thinking !!!! Excellent

--------------------
Gerardo Rodriguez

Posts: 1525 | From: Monterrey , Mexico | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply <blink><font color=yellow>PLEASE DO NOT POST IMAGES WIDER THAN 640!</font></blink> Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2014 ~ Trad Gang.com ©