Become a Trad Gang Sponsor
Visit the Sponsor Classifieds
JOIN TRAD GANG
Sponsor Highlight of the Week ...
Thunderstick Archery
3Rivers Archery

Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Charles Carnahan

CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE 2014 ST JUDE AUCTION BIDDING!

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply <blink><font color=yellow>PLEASE DO NOT POST IMAGES WIDER THAN 640!</font></blink>
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Best Photo With EFA Bow Quiver Contest (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  8  9  10   
Author Topic: Best Photo With EFA Bow Quiver Contest
2fletch
SPONSOR
Member # 7327

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2fletch   Email 2fletch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a repeat of a contest that we held a year or so ago. I had a lot of fun, we got some great photos, and someone got an opportunity to show their photos and win a prize. Judges haven't yet been decided but you can bet they'll be the cream of the crop. There will be several prizes as listed. The requirements are:

1) It has to show the EFA bow quiver prominently.
2) It has to be in good taste.
3) Preferably it's a hunting photo.
4) EFA has the right to use these photos.

Prizes are:
1) Choice of any EFA quiver we make.
2) An EFA armguard in choice of 3 colors.
3) An EFA tab with cordovan or calfhair,
backing, palm pad, and O-ring. Available
in 3 under or split fingers.

Well, there you have it. We'll have the judges on board in a couple of days. There were some great photos last time and I'm looking forward to seeing them again. Thanks!

--------------------
Eagle's Flight Archery

Posts: 1716 | From: Mebane, NC | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kip
CORPORATE SPONSOR 2014
Member # 3146

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kip   Email Kip   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
O.K. I will start.Bear Quest V.Kip
 -
 -

Posts: 2194 | From: Ville Platte Louisiana | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RM81
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 21866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RM81   Email RM81   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One I took from the stand this fall. Love your quivers!

-

Posts: 1360 | From: London, Ohio | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Onehair
Contributor 2014
Member # 5061

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Onehair   Email Onehair   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My first hunt with my new quiver.
 -

Posts: 904 | From: Liberty, Ms | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2fletch
SPONSOR
Member # 7327

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2fletch   Email 2fletch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks as if we are off to a good start. Can't wait to what everyone was doing during hunting season. [archer2]

--------------------
Eagle's Flight Archery

Posts: 1716 | From: Mebane, NC | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
4runr
Contributor 2014
Member # 8051

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4runr   Email 4runr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -

--------------------
Kenny

Christ died to save me, this I read
and in my heart I find a need
of Him to be my Savior
By Aaron Shuste

TGMM Family of the Bow

www.tradways.com
Cyber home of HILL COUNTRY BOWS

Posts: 7771 | From: Hartville, Ohio | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rustic
Contributor 2012
Member # 35061

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rustic   Email Rustic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just bought the mini 3 boa. Love it!! I dont have any pics so I'm just going along for the ride. Cant wait for the others pics.

--------------------
PV Longbow 48#@28"
Bear Grizzly Recurve 45#@28"
Darton Trailmaster Recurve 35#@28"

Posts: 595 | From: Holly, Michigan | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lost Arra
Contributor 2012
Member # 3871

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lost Arra   Email Lost Arra   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First elk. What a day (and night)!
No one has been this happy with a spike.

-

Posts: 2741 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
grouse11
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 35121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for grouse11   Email grouse11   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love this quiver. It is so light and holds the arrows tight.

images no wider than 640, please

[ February 21, 2012, 09:28 AM: Message edited by: Rob DiStefano ]

Posts: 139 | From: York, PA | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PV
Contributor 2013
Member # 573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PV   Email PV   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great Quiver!  -
 -

Posts: 899 | From: MA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Prairie Drifter
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 20903

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Prairie Drifter   Author's Homepage   Email Prairie Drifter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
here are a couple

-

-

--------------------
Maddog Bows (14)
Rocky Mnt Recurves(2)
Sierra Blanca Bows (2)
Mike B.

Posts: 1089 | From: Montana | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ron LaClair
SPONSOR - Charter Member
Member # 13

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ron LaClair   Author's Homepage   Email Ron LaClair   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Larry Myers with a Kansas buck taken with a 54" Shrew Classic Hunter, 52#@ 28" and a 4 arrow EFA quiver

-

--------------------
We live in the present, we dream of the future, but we learn eternal truths from the past
When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice. (Cherokee)

www.shrewbows.com

Posts: 4175 | From: Potterville Michigan | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tippit
Assoc Sponsor
Member # 1030

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tippit   Email tippit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got a couple. I find they actually help quite the bow...tippit

-

-

-

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow
VP of Consumption MK,LLC

Posts: 7594 | From: Carlisle, MA & Aiken, SC | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JimB
Contributor 2014
Member # 17284

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JimB   Email JimB   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 3430 | From: Montana | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fritz
Contributor 2010
Member # 2879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fritz   Email Fritz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll play, even though my pic isn't as good as some of those up top. I love my little quiver it's just right!
 -

--------------------
God is good, all the time!!!

Posts: 1295 | From: Merryville,LA | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  8  9  10   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply <blink><font color=yellow>PLEASE DO NOT POST IMAGES WIDER THAN 640!</font></blink> Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2014 ~ Trad Gang.com ©