Become a Trad Gang Sponsor
Visit the Sponsor Classifieds
JOIN TRAD GANG
Sponsor Highlight of the Week ...
Stalker Stickbows
3Rivers Archery

Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Mick Parks

CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE 2014 ST JUDE AUCTION BIDDING!

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply <blink><font color=yellow>PLEASE DO NOT POST IMAGES WIDER THAN 640!</font></blink>
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Newbie from INDIA saying hello (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Newbie from INDIA saying hello
Shakes.602
Contributor 2014
Member # 4176

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shakes.602   Email Shakes.602   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WELCOME to the TRADGANG FAMILY!! [wavey] I agree, some of the Indian/Asiatic Bows are some of the Most Beautiful Pieces of Lethal Artwork on the Planet!! [thumbsup] Glad to Have You with Us!! [campfire]

--------------------
"Carpe Cedar" Seize the Arrow!
LongBows Forever!!
"Life doesn't get Simpler; it gets Shorter and Turns in Smaller Circles." Dean Torges
"Faith is to Prayer what the Feather is to the Arrow" Thomas Morrow

Posts: 5452 | From: Crawfordsville, Indiana | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inder
Member # 35644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inder   Email Inder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Guys,

I am already in love with the forum. Thanks for the warm welcome Don,Dean,jbat73- Nice Avatar

Danny Bows- Is that a Bama Bow in your Avatar?

Kentucky- Your state is becoming very famous in INDIA, not for the bows though but for fried chicken [Big Grin] , Thanks to colonel Sanders, now we can taste flavors of your state.

Bjorn – Sadly there is very little or no hunting in INDIA, it is been officially banned since last three decades and sadly I do not see any chance of revival. PETA types have taken over the country and now a whole generation’s mindset is anti-hunting, though recently government has started giving permits for Wild Boar and Neelgai but with loads of pre-conditions and bureaucratic hassles

Thanks Stujay, lpckohn2, jcar315,

Dodger – Yep that handle sound somewhat familiar [Big Grin] thanks for introducing me to all these fine folks

Thanks Lincoln, TJK68,

Killdeer - “Jeet” means victory in HINDI and Punjabi . My full name is Inderjeet Singh and yes “Bir” means brother in northern part of INDIA from where I come from.

So thanks from this “Bir” for welcoming me to the “ Bow Birhood”

Good hunting everyone.

-Inder

Posts: 56 | From: India | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mudd
Contributor 2014
Member # 184

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mudd   Author's Homepage   Email Mudd   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the family.

Enjoy your journey and keep us posted.

God bless,Mudd

--------------------
Trying to make a difference
Psalm 37:4
Roy L "Mudd" Williams
TGMM- Family Of The Bow
Archery isn't something I do, it's who I am!
The road to "Sherwood" makes for an awesome journey.

Posts: 11270 | From: Ashland,Missouri | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zradix
Contributor 2014
Member # 17930

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zradix   Author's Homepage   Email Zradix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome!

--------------------
If some animals are good at hunting and others are suitable for hunting, then the Gods must clearly smile on hunting.~Aristotle

..there's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.~ F.Bear

Posts: 5055 | From: Shelby, Michigan | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Easykeeper
Contributor 2014
Member # 13113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Easykeeper   Email Easykeeper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Inder! [archer]
Posts: 1503 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maineac
Contributor 2013
Member # 15727

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maineac   Author's Homepage   Email maineac   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome! looking forward to hearing of your adventures in the world of archery.

--------------------
The season gave him perfect mornings, hunter's moons and fields of freedom found only by walking them with a predator's stride.
Robert Holthouser

Posts: 3405 | From: Waldoboro, Maine | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rastaman
SPONSOR
Member # 13385

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rastaman   Email rastaman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the gang!

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

[archer]

Randy Keene

Posts: 6853 | From: georgia | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lucas K
Contributor 2012
Member # 13615

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lucas K   Email Lucas K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great to have you here on Tradgang. I hope that your stay in Texasis a good one.

--------------------
Lucas Kent

Posts: 540 | From: Kansas City, MO | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wooddamon1
Contributor 2014
Member # 26099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wooddamon1   Email wooddamon1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome! [campfire]
Posts: 3807 | From: Michigan/Colorado | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Coonbait
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 18193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Coonbait   Author's Homepage   Email Coonbait   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to TradGang !! Hope you enjoy your time in the States.
Glenn

Posts: 1146 | From: New Alexandria, PA | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shed hunter
Contributor 2014
Member # 29268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shed hunter   Author's Homepage   Email shed hunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome!

--------------------
BigJim thunderchild 56" 53# @ 28"
Dryad Orion acs rc limbs 58" 51# @28"

Posts: 1084 | From: OWENSBORO, KY | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bowslinger
Contributor 2012
Member # 16429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bowslinger   Email bowslinger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome Inder! Every journey starts with a step, and a little money!

Not to put alot of pressure on you, but maybe, just maybe, you can be a founder of a modern day revolution by introducing as many people in India to archery. With enough voices, you may be able to gain a voice to be heard! Just sayin'!

Enjoy the journey!

--------------------
Hunting is the only sport where one side doesn't know it's playing - John Madden

Posts: 530 | From: Omaha, NE | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
David lozzano
Contributor 2014
Member # 22370

Icon 1 posted      Profile for David lozzano   Email David lozzano   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello inder from Mexico!

Welcome to the Family. I love this place and I'm sure you will love it too.

David

--------------------
JK traditions Kanati 60" 53#@28
Morrison ILF 56" 48#@28
selway lil magnum 58" 49@27

Posts: 219 | From: Mexico | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
South MS Bowhunter
Contributor 2010
Member # 16239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for South MS Bowhunter   Email South MS Bowhunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome from the South!

--------------------
Everything I have and have become is due to the Lord and his great mercy.

Posts: 2578 | From: Mississippi | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beyondmyken
Contributor 2014
Member # 5027

Icon 1 posted      Profile for beyondmyken   Email beyondmyken   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't give up hope about bowhunting one day in India. As I recall,
an early Traditional Bowhunter had an article about archery in India. A prince was such as excellent shot that he put an arrow threw all 4 legs of a deer as it was leaping through the air.

I think the composite bows were used in ancient India.

Posts: 464 | From: midwest | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply <blink><font color=yellow>PLEASE DO NOT POST IMAGES WIDER THAN 640!</font></blink> Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2014 ~ Trad Gang.com ©