Become a Trad Gang Sponsor
Visit the Sponsor Classifieds
JOIN TRAD GANG
Sponsor Highlight of the Week ...
Tenbrook Archery
3Rivers Archery

Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Timothy Loran & Dad

CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE 2014 ST JUDE AUCTION BIDDING!

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply <blink><font color=yellow>PLEASE DO NOT POST IMAGES WIDER THAN 640!</font></blink>
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Newbie from INDIA saying hello (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Newbie from INDIA saying hello
Shakes.602
Contributor 2014
Member # 4176

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shakes.602   Email Shakes.602   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WELCOME to the TRADGANG FAMILY!! [wavey] I agree, some of the Indian/Asiatic Bows are some of the Most Beautiful Pieces of Lethal Artwork on the Planet!! [thumbsup] Glad to Have You with Us!! [campfire]

--------------------
"Carpe Cedar" Seize the Arrow!
LongBows Forever!!
"Life doesn't get Simpler; it gets Shorter and Turns in Smaller Circles." Dean Torges
"Faith is to Prayer what the Feather is to the Arrow" Thomas Morrow

Posts: 5463 | From: Crawfordsville, Indiana | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inder
Member # 35644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inder   Email Inder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Guys,

I am already in love with the forum. Thanks for the warm welcome Don,Dean,jbat73- Nice Avatar

Danny Bows- Is that a Bama Bow in your Avatar?

Kentucky- Your state is becoming very famous in INDIA, not for the bows though but for fried chicken [Big Grin] , Thanks to colonel Sanders, now we can taste flavors of your state.

Bjorn – Sadly there is very little or no hunting in INDIA, it is been officially banned since last three decades and sadly I do not see any chance of revival. PETA types have taken over the country and now a whole generation’s mindset is anti-hunting, though recently government has started giving permits for Wild Boar and Neelgai but with loads of pre-conditions and bureaucratic hassles

Thanks Stujay, lpckohn2, jcar315,

Dodger – Yep that handle sound somewhat familiar [Big Grin] thanks for introducing me to all these fine folks

Thanks Lincoln, TJK68,

Killdeer - “Jeet” means victory in HINDI and Punjabi . My full name is Inderjeet Singh and yes “Bir” means brother in northern part of INDIA from where I come from.

So thanks from this “Bir” for welcoming me to the “ Bow Birhood”

Good hunting everyone.

-Inder

Posts: 56 | From: India | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mudd
Contributor 2014
Member # 184

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mudd   Author's Homepage   Email Mudd   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the family.

Enjoy your journey and keep us posted.

God bless,Mudd

--------------------
Trying to make a difference
Psalm 37:4
Roy L "Mudd" Williams
TGMM- Family Of The Bow
Archery isn't something I do, it's who I am!
The road to "Sherwood" makes for an awesome journey.

Posts: 11345 | From: Ashland,Missouri | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zradix
Contributor 2014
Member # 17930

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zradix   Author's Homepage   Email Zradix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome!

--------------------
If some animals are good at hunting and others are suitable for hunting, then the Gods must clearly smile on hunting.~Aristotle

..there's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.~ F.Bear

Posts: 5120 | From: Shelby, Michigan | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Easykeeper
Contributor 2014
Member # 13113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Easykeeper   Email Easykeeper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Inder! [archer]
Posts: 1503 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maineac
Contributor 2013
Member # 15727

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maineac   Author's Homepage   Email maineac   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome! looking forward to hearing of your adventures in the world of archery.

--------------------
The season gave him perfect mornings, hunter's moons and fields of freedom found only by walking them with a predator's stride.
Robert Holthouser

Posts: 3441 | From: Waldoboro, Maine | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rastaman
SPONSOR
Member # 13385

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rastaman   Email rastaman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the gang!

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

[archer]

Randy Keene

Posts: 6856 | From: georgia | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lucas K
Contributor 2012
Member # 13615

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lucas K   Email Lucas K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great to have you here on Tradgang. I hope that your stay in Texasis a good one.

--------------------
Lucas Kent

Posts: 546 | From: Kansas City, MO | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wooddamon1
Contributor 2014
Member # 26099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wooddamon1   Email wooddamon1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome! [campfire]
Posts: 3845 | From: Michigan/Colorado | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Coonbait
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 18193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Coonbait   Author's Homepage   Email Coonbait   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to TradGang !! Hope you enjoy your time in the States.
Glenn

Posts: 1146 | From: New Alexandria, PA | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shed hunter
Contributor 2014
Member # 29268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shed hunter   Author's Homepage   Email shed hunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome!

--------------------
BigJim thunderchild 56" 53# @ 28"
Dryad Orion acs rc limbs 58" 51# @28"

Posts: 1191 | From: OWENSBORO, KY | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bowslinger
Contributor 2012
Member # 16429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bowslinger   Email bowslinger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome Inder! Every journey starts with a step, and a little money!

Not to put alot of pressure on you, but maybe, just maybe, you can be a founder of a modern day revolution by introducing as many people in India to archery. With enough voices, you may be able to gain a voice to be heard! Just sayin'!

Enjoy the journey!

--------------------
Hunting is the only sport where one side doesn't know it's playing - John Madden

Posts: 533 | From: Omaha, NE | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
David lozzano
Contributor 2014
Member # 22370

Icon 1 posted      Profile for David lozzano   Email David lozzano   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello inder from Mexico!

Welcome to the Family. I love this place and I'm sure you will love it too.

David

--------------------
JK traditions Kanati 60" 53#@28
Morrison ILF 56" 48#@28
selway lil magnum 58" 49@27
Black Widow PMAX 60" 51# @ 28

Posts: 239 | From: Mexico | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
South MS Bowhunter
Contributor 2010
Member # 16239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for South MS Bowhunter   Email South MS Bowhunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome from the South!

--------------------
Everything I have and have become is due to the Lord and his great mercy.

Posts: 2644 | From: Mississippi | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beyondmyken
Contributor 2014
Member # 5027

Icon 1 posted      Profile for beyondmyken   Email beyondmyken   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't give up hope about bowhunting one day in India. As I recall,
an early Traditional Bowhunter had an article about archery in India. A prince was such as excellent shot that he put an arrow threw all 4 legs of a deer as it was leaping through the air.

I think the composite bows were used in ancient India.

Posts: 466 | From: midwest | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply <blink><font color=yellow>PLEASE DO NOT POST IMAGES WIDER THAN 640!</font></blink> Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2014 ~ Trad Gang.com ©