3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

John Deitterick

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » One spot open Hog Heaven April 12-15th (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: One spot open Hog Heaven April 12-15th
Ray Hammond
SPONSOR
Member # 607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ray Hammond   Author's Homepage   Email Ray Hammond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This group is hunting hogs...arrival Thursday afternoon, start hunting Friday daylight and hunt through Sunday midafternoon.

Give me a ring if interested 678.300.2883

Thanks

--------------------
“Courageous, untroubled, mocking and violent-that is what Wisdom wants us to be. Wisdom is a woman, and loves only a warrior.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

Posts: 8827 | From: Buford GA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ray Hammond
SPONSOR
Member # 607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ray Hammond   Author's Homepage   Email Ray Hammond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ttt

--------------------
“Courageous, untroubled, mocking and violent-that is what Wisdom wants us to be. Wisdom is a woman, and loves only a warrior.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

Posts: 8827 | From: Buford GA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rick Richard
Contributor 2016
Member # 34555

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rick Richard   Email Rick Richard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PM sent
Posts: 1320 | From: Conover, NC | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ray Hammond
SPONSOR
Member # 607

Pm answered

--------------------

SELFBOW19953
Contributor 2016
Member # 297

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SELFBOW19953   Email SELFBOW19953   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ray,

If I came back this soon-you'd have to just let me move in. The boss lady would move me and all my stuff out of the house.

--------------------
SELFBOW19953
USAF Retired (1971-1991)
"Somehow, I feel that arrows made of wood are more in keeping with the spirit of old-time archery and require more of the archer himself than a more modern arrow." Howard Hill from "Hunting The Hard Way"

Posts: 2507 | From: DELAWARE | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ray Hammond
SPONSOR
Member # 607

Spot still open- Phil say it isn't so?????

--------------------

sticksnstones
Contributor 2017
Member # 24842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sticksnstones     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't believe this lasted an hour after your post last week about seeing the biggest living pig you've seen in 30 years of hunting the property!

I'm still in, how many are coming from the Flint troop?
Thom

Posts: 1513 | From: Grand Haven, Michigan | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bel007
2017 Contributor
Member # 21385

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bel007   Email Bel007   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If anyone is on the fence about making this trip, and you have not read the countless threads about what a great hunt Ray puts on, let me throw one more recommendation out there.

Ray is a fantastic host. He offers great home cooked meals, personal coaching on hog behavior and hunting tactics, and some great campfire stories. No matter your hunting skill level, salty-dog veteran or novice biginner, you are going to gain some more skills here and have a fantastic time.

If I didn't have to work and didn't already have a couple hunts planned that are gonna drain the hunting kitty for the year, I would be all over this last minute opportunity and a truly great weekend.

--------------------
Brian - aka "Big Sexy"
Compton Traditional Bowhunters - Lifetime Member

Posts: 1517 | From: Marion Illinois | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ray Hammond
SPONSOR
Member # 607

Five Thom

Thanks for the nice comments bel007!

--------------------

Ray Hammond
SPONSOR
Member # 607

SOLD- it's an all Michigan group! Thanks Dan

Thom he might reach out to you about driving down together!

--------------------

DGF
Contributor 2012
Member # 35052

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DGF   Email DGF   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just got off the phone with Ray. Looks like there will be another Michigan boy there.

Woot, Woot!

See ya the 12th!

Dan

Posts: 229 | From: Wyoming, Michigan | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sticksnstones
Contributor 2017
Member # 24842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sticksnstones     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! It could be a Leinie's/euchre/Escanaba in da Moonlight/"can I get some milk and sugar for my grits" pig hunting weekend [laughing]

Always a good time at Ray's, that was a good call Dan!
Thom

Posts: 1513 | From: Grand Haven, Michigan | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rick Butler
Contributor 2016
Member # 7393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rick Butler   Email Rick Butler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More like; "Estill in da Moonlight" eh Thom?
To paraphrase Remnar Soady, "It's like Christmas wit Bows"!

--------------------
"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. To front only the essential facts of life and see if I could not learn what it had to teach and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived"- Thoreau
"TGMM Family of the Bow"

Posts: 2314 | From: Swartz Creek & DeTour Village MI. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sticksnstones
Contributor 2017
Member # 24842

Holy wah. He's everything you'd expect from a guy named Remnar.

[laughing] [laughing] [laughing] [laughing]

Can't wait to see you guys down there!
Thom

Ray Hammond
SPONSOR
Member # 607

If I'd known he was a Remnar when he called I'd have charged him double!!!!! I thought his name was Dan. Must have been an alias [bigsmyl] [bigsmyl] [bigsmyl] [laughing] [readit]

Hope he doesn't drive a Chebby!!!

--------------------

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©