3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Donald Hoffman

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » One spot open Hog Heaven April 12-15th (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: One spot open Hog Heaven April 12-15th
Izzy
Contributor 2016
Member # 10828

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Izzy   Email Izzy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow Doug, really cool that you got your son out there. Lifelong memories huh? Any pics of you Rick and the "youngsters" together?
Posts: 8503 | From: latham, new york | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rick Butler
Contributor 2018
Member # 7393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rick Butler   Email Rick Butler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here ya go, L-R Jordan, Doug Rick and Sean
 -

--------------------
"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. To front only the essential facts of life and see if I could not learn what it had to teach and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived"- Thoreau
"TGMM Family of the Bow"

Posts: 2318 | From: Swartz Creek & DeTour Village MI. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Izzy
Contributor 2016
Member # 10828

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Izzy   Email Izzy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Completely awesome pic! I know for sure you all had a hoot.
Posts: 8503 | From: latham, new york | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Izzy
Contributor 2016
Member # 10828

Completely awesome pic! I know for sure you all had a hoot.
Rick Butler
Contributor 2018
Member # 7393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rick Butler   Email Rick Butler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We sure did and we can't wait to get back down there. By the way Doug, Sean and I were all hunting with our Two Tracks Ambush bows. They sure were handy in the thick stuff. [thumbsup]

--------------------
"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. To front only the essential facts of life and see if I could not learn what it had to teach and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived"- Thoreau
"TGMM Family of the Bow"

Posts: 2318 | From: Swartz Creek & DeTour Village MI. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ray Hammond
Contributor 2018
Member # 607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ray Hammond   Author's Homepage   Email Ray Hammond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those were HAMBUSH bows!

--------------------
“Courageous, untroubled, mocking and violent-that is what Wisdom wants us to be. Wisdom is a woman, and loves only a warrior.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

Posts: 8851 | From: Buford GA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beachbowhunter
Contributor 2014
Member # 3597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for beachbowhunter   Email beachbowhunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Takes one ham to know another there Raymundo... [wavey]

--------------------
Ishi was a Californian [Cool]

Posts: 3328 | From: CA ... where the turf meets the surf | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ray Hammond
Contributor 2018
Member # 607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ray Hammond   Author's Homepage   Email Ray Hammond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Beachie!!!

That was actually the name that Rick had written on his!
I thought that was cool!

--------------------
“Courageous, untroubled, mocking and violent-that is what Wisdom wants us to be. Wisdom is a woman, and loves only a warrior.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

Posts: 8851 | From: Buford GA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rick Butler
Contributor 2018
Member # 7393

Ah-yup, dem hambushes is sweet bows eh?

--------------------
"TGMM Family of the Bow"

doug g
Contributor 2016
Member # 16288

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doug g   Author's Homepage   Email doug g   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hambushes, huntin and sweep sap whiskey!!

--------------------
TGMM

Posts: 847 | From: Cedarville MI | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rick Butler
Contributor 2018
Member # 7393

Ol' Albert Soady woulda loved Hog Heaven!

--------------------
"TGMM Family of the Bow"

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2018 ~ Trad Gang.com ©