Become a Trad Gang Sponsor
Visit the Sponsor Classifieds
JOIN TRAD GANG
Sponsor Highlight of the Week ...
Taurus Bows
3Rivers Archery

Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Jay Sheffield

CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE 2014 ST JUDE AUCTION BIDDING!

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply <blink><font color=yellow>PLEASE DO NOT POST IMAGES WIDER THAN 640!</font></blink>
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » New 7 Lakes Longbow

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New 7 Lakes Longbow
Prometheus
Member # 36908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Prometheus   Email Prometheus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello! So, I mentioned this new bow in another topic, but I thought I'd make a fresh one in which I link to the pics. I also spoke about Mike (7 Lakes Longbows), who is a sponsor here, I believe, in that other topic. In short, he's a great guy to deal with and he makes one heck of a bow. Very light, quiet, stable, quick handling, fast and authoritative shooting.

I haven't taken my own pics yet, but here are some Mike took. I can tell you they're solid pics, but they don't do the bow justice!

Hope all's well, and have a great one, Everyone.

Stingray Bow Pics

Posts: 40 | From: GA | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Igor
Contributor 2014
Member # 12692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Igor   Email Igor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If looks are shooting - you've got a shooter...good luck with your new bow!

><>>
Glenn

--------------------
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding In all your ways submit to him and he will direct your paths

Posts: 1095 | From: Woodbury, Minnesota | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bud B.
Contributor 2014
Member # 24907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bud B.   Email Bud B.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike's Carolina Night has my interest.

Mike has a kid's bow he's introducing soon too if all works out.

I'll vouch for the quality of his bows and his bow guarantee cannot be beat!! Period!

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow >>>>---------->

"You can learn more about deer hunting with a bow and arrow in a week, than a gun hunter might learn all his life." ----- Fred Bear

Posts: 5473 | From: Zoo City, NC | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Prometheus
Member # 36908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Prometheus   Email Prometheus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, I forgot to mention the bow's stats:
7 Lakes Longbows
Long Hard Night (Carbon-backed R/D longbow)
68"
40# @ 27.5"
personalized
black/grey Actionwood riser
traditional/straight grip wrapped in Stringray
Tonkin Cane belly
Caramelized Actionwood-like core Mike made himself out of Tonkin Cane
Gaboon Ebony over red phenolic over white phenolic overlays on tips and riser

Posts: 40 | From: GA | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply <blink><font color=yellow>PLEASE DO NOT POST IMAGES WIDER THAN 640!</font></blink> Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2014 ~ Trad Gang.com ©