Become a Trad Gang Sponsor
Visit the Sponsor Classifieds
JOIN TRAD GANG
Sponsor Highlight of the Week ...
Trad Bowhunting & Wilderness Podcast
3Rivers Archery

Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Brian Kelly

CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE 2014 ST JUDE AUCTION BIDDING!

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply <blink><font color=yellow>PLEASE DO NOT POST IMAGES WIDER THAN 640!</font></blink>
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » The Wyoming High Country Elk 2012 Edition (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: The Wyoming High Country Elk 2012 Edition
FerretWYO
Admin
Member # 13052

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FerretWYO   Email FerretWYO   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a great 12 days in the high country. I have just returned and this well be a little slow. I have not had to tell an elk hunting story more than a few days long in a while.

I arived in camp on the 31st with my Dad and good friend Wayne. Another hunting buddy would arrive the next day.

I have to upload some more pics and meet up with a friend. I have lots to tell though. It was a year of great experiance.

I will leave you with this for now.
 -

--------------------
TGMM Family of The Bow

Posts: 5709 | From: Cheyenne Wy | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
K.S.TRAPPER
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 6950

Icon 1 posted      Profile for K.S.TRAPPER   Email K.S.TRAPPER   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[bigsmyl] [coffee]

Tracy

--------------------
You really haven't hunted the old fashion way until you've done it from one of these Indian houses.(The Tipi) "Glenn ST. Charles"

Posts: 2766 | From: Kansas | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wooddamon1
Contributor 2014
Member # 26099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wooddamon1   Email wooddamon1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[campfire] Gorgeous!
Posts: 3883 | From: Michigan/Colorado | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ragin Bull
Contributor 2015
Member # 11323

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ragin Bull   Email Ragin Bull   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[campfire] [bigsmyl]

--------------------
TGMM FAMILY OF THE BOW

Life Member of Comptons

Posts: 1043 | From: Wis. | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mudd
Contributor 2015
Member # 184

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mudd   Author's Homepage   Email Mudd   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!

That is a picture worth saving.

Thank you!

God bless,Mudd

--------------------
Trying to make a difference
Psalm 37:4
Roy L "Mudd" Williams
TGMM- Family Of The Bow
Archery isn't something I do, it's who I am!
The road to "Sherwood" makes for an awesome journey.

Posts: 11451 | From: Ashland,Missouri | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jcar315
Contributor 2015
Member # 19642

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jcar315   Email jcar315   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[campfire]

--------------------
Thanks Dad for taking me shooting all those years ago...I miss you every day.

Proud to be a Native TEXAN!!!!!

"TGMM Family of the Bow"

Posts: 4989 | From: Middletown Maryland | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Benjy
Contributor 2014
Member # 9320

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Benjy   Author's Homepage   Email Benjy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now we're getting there! Beautiful start!

Benjy

Randy, I drew a gator tag this year for SC! [bigsmyl]

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow
ZIPPER NITRO 64" LONGBOW 50#@29"
ZIPPER SXT 60" RECURVE 52#@29"
ZIPPER SXT 64" LONGBOW 71#@29"

Posts: 1932 | From: Irmo, SC | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whip
Contributor 2014
Member # 113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whip   Email Whip   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dang Randy! I'm getting the feeling your going to milk this one out, and I'm headed for the mountains in two days. You wouldn't leave me hanging would ya'? [help] [biglaugh]

Either way, I know congratulations are in order, so I'll offer them up right now!! [Not Worthy] [clapper]

--------------------
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. - Mark Twain

Posts: 9633 | From: Lake Mills, WI | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cyclic-Rivers
Contributor 2015
Member # 21222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cyclic-Rivers   Email Cyclic-Rivers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[campfire]

--------------------
Relax,

You'll live longer!

Charlie Janssen

>~TGMM~> <~Family~Of~The~Bow~<

Posts: 12371 | From: Scotia, NY | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hot Hap
Contributor 2014
Member # 2892

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hot Hap   Email Hot Hap   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tap-tap-tap
Posts: 3697 | From: Chebanse ILLinois | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sequoia
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 24687

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sequoia   Email Sequoia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[campfire] [campfire] [campfire] [campfire] [campfire] [campfire]
Posts: 510 | From: Bonsall, CA ~ Annapolis, MD | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
centaur
Contributor 2015
Member # 14053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for centaur   Email centaur   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm heading back on the mountain tomorrow, Randy. Why don't you show me what a dead elk looks like??

--------------------
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf

Posts: 3285 | From: WY - East face of the Bighorns | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tim
Contributor 2015
Member # 258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tim   Author's Homepage   Email Tim   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah.....this is going to be a good one! [thumbsup]
Posts: 2339 | From: Southeastern PA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slivrslingr
Contributor 2014
Member # 16071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slivrslingr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[campfire] [coffee] [coffee] [campfire] I'm thinking this ought to be good!
Posts: 1155 | From: SoCal | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tater
Contributor 2015
Member # 6195

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tater   Email Tater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking forward to the tale...! Heading back up to the High Country myself on Friday.

--------------------
Colorado Traditional Archers Society
Compton Traditional Bowhunters Charter/Life Member
PBS Associate
Big Thompson Bowhunters

TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 2556 | From: Southern Illinois | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply <blink><font color=yellow>PLEASE DO NOT POST IMAGES WIDER THAN 640!</font></blink> Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2014 ~ Trad Gang.com ©