3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

SAM STEPHENS

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » The Escanaba Wrecking Crew at Hog Heaven! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: The Escanaba Wrecking Crew at Hog Heaven!
rbcorbitt
Contributor 2016
Member # 35446

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rbcorbitt   Email rbcorbitt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Should be some updates coming out soon!!

--------------------
"I would rather be amongst forest animals and the sounds of nature, then amongst city traffic and the noise of man" - A.D. Williams

Posts: 1560 | From: Roanoke, VA | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wooddamon1
Contributor 2018
Member # 26099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wooddamon1   Email wooddamon1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[campfire]

--------------------
"The history of the bow and arrow is the history of mankind..."-Fred Bear

Posts: 4829 | From: Muskegon, Michigan | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
frassettor
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 13503

Icon 1 posted      Profile for frassettor   Author's Homepage   Email frassettor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[coffee] [campfire]

--------------------
"Everything's fine,just fine". Dad

Posts: 4586 | From: WI | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChuckC
Contributor 2013
Member # 1813

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChuckC   Email ChuckC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did they do it " in da moonlight" ?

How many on here are from the UP ? especially the Escanaba area ?

ChuckC

Posts: 7360 | From: Deforest, Wisconsin | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sticksnstones
Contributor 2018
Member # 24842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sticksnstones     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckC:

ChuckC

My pig was at ten in the morning, our moonlight pig is a whole different story. Will see if I've got a picture or two to go with my pig story when we get back to Michigan. Long trip ahead, you fellers might need a few more logs for those fires....
Thom

Posts: 1515 | From: Grand Haven, Michigan | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pokerdaddy
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 24679

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pokerdaddy   Email Pokerdaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thom, congrats again! Who was all in camp, other than you, Rick and Sean?

--------------------
Michigan Longbow Association
Michigan Traditional Bowhunters
Michigan Bowhunters
Compton Traditional Bowhunters
US Army 1992-94

Posts: 1343 | From: Frankenmuth, Michigan | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike Vines
Contributor 2015
Member # 7379

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike Vines   Email Mike Vines   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sticksnstones:
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckC:

ChuckC

My pig was at ten in the morning, our moonlight pig is a whole different story. Will see if I've got a picture or two to go with my pig story when we get back to Michigan. Long trip ahead, you fellers might need a few more logs for those fires....
Thom

Here's one to keep it going... [campfire]

--------------------
Professional Bowhunters Society Regular Member

U.S. ARMY Military Police

Michigan Longbow Association Life Member/Past President

Posts: 5343 | From: Michigan | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MCNSC
Contributor 2017
Member # 2161

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MCNSC   Author's Homepage   Email MCNSC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One southern boy showed up, just to add a little class to the group.

--------------------
"What was big was not the trout, but the chance. What was full was not my creel, but my memory"
Aldo Leopold

"It hasn't worked right since I fixed it" My friend Ken talking about his lawn mower

Posts: 1743 | From: SC | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doug g
Contributor 2016
Member # 16288

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doug g   Author's Homepage   Email doug g   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great meeting you Mike.

--------------------
TGMM

Posts: 847 | From: Cedarville MI | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Squirrel Bait
SPONSOR
Member # 45

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Squirrel Bait   Email Squirrel Bait   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Dougie, are you feeling any better ?

--------------------
If you've never been in the woods at daylight, and seen the world come alive, you haven't " Lived".

Posts: 984 | From: Winder,Georgia | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MCNSC
Contributor 2017
Member # 2161

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MCNSC   Author's Homepage   Email MCNSC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doug, Really enjoyed meeting you folks too. Looking forward to seeing some pics posted.

--------------------
"What was big was not the trout, but the chance. What was full was not my creel, but my memory"
Aldo Leopold

"It hasn't worked right since I fixed it" My friend Ken talking about his lawn mower

Posts: 1743 | From: SC | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doug g
Contributor 2016
Member # 16288

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doug g   Author's Homepage   Email doug g   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a might taird Mike!

--------------------
TGMM

Posts: 847 | From: Cedarville MI | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rick Butler
Contributor 2018
Member # 7393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rick Butler   Email Rick Butler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Made it back to Michigan safe and sound. Stories to come.

--------------------
"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. To front only the essential facts of life and see if I could not learn what it had to teach and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived"- Thoreau
"TGMM Family of the Bow"

Posts: 2318 | From: Swartz Creek & DeTour Village MI. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sticksnstones
Contributor 2018
Member # 24842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sticksnstones     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alright, I'm home too and will have time to start this story after a trip to my butcher's shop.
Thom

Posts: 1515 | From: Grand Haven, Michigan | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tracker1
Contributor 2017
Member # 27357

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tracker1   Email tracker1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't wait for the stories and pictures Thom bring them on
Posts: 3627 | From: michigan | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2018 ~ Trad Gang.com ©