3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Manolito Munoz

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » HH BUG GOT ME - Part Two! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 312 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  310  311  312   
Author Topic: HH BUG GOT ME - Part Two!
Green
Contributor 2016
Member # 25862

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Green   Email Green   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats RC.....that bow's hardly old enough to shave.

--------------------
ASL's, Selfbows, and Wood Arra's
Just because you are passionate about something, doesn't mean you don't suck at it.

Posts: 3365 | From: Kempner, TX | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RC
Charter Member
Member # 162

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RC   Email RC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was a good evening too....

-

Posts: 4948 | From: Baxley,Ga | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TJK68
Contributor 2015
Member # 34684

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TJK68   Email TJK68   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats, you are off to a heck of a start RC. Nice job.
Tom

Posts: 1212 | From: West "By God" Virginia | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Overspined
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 12800

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Overspined   Email Overspined   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We can all safely assume that RC is in no way a vegetarian...I have a feeling he's providing protein to a small nation from the swamps of GA...

Very Nice RC!

Posts: 2093 | From: Michigan | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mudd
2017 Contributor
Member # 184

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mudd   Author's Homepage   Email Mudd   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm just double checking.

Two in the same day RC?

Wowsers!!!

Congratulations!

God bless,Mudd

--------------------
Trying to make a difference
Psalm 37:4
Roy L "Mudd" Williams
TGMM- Family Of The Bow
Archery isn't something I do, it's who I am!
The road to "Sherwood" makes for an awesome journey.

Posts: 12024 | From: Ashland,Missouri | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mbugland
Member # 34851

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mbugland   Email mbugland   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow... what a way to get the season started. I have to get out of doing these night classes and get back in the woods.

The weather even cooled off enough to give you that itch. I have to go back and read how to make that DIY wedged tree seat. Don't think I will make it up the tree... but can certainly lay against it.

This thread always keeps me away from training wheels and crossbows... as long as it can keep my shoulder convinced of that too.

--------------------
Shootz!

Posts: 97 | From: MT~Active Duty in MD | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nineworlds9
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 37028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nineworlds9   Email nineworlds9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dang RC nice job

--------------------
54" Java Man Helms Deep
62" Tall Tines Stickflinger
62" Cleland Stickbow
62" W&W Black Wolf + Uukha EX1's
70" HHA Black Mamba #46

Horse Creek TAC, GA
TBOF

Posts: 7109 | From: Tallahassee, Florida | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RC
Charter Member
Member # 162

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RC   Email RC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys. A first for me Brother Mudd. I`ve killed several doubles and deer morning and evening but never killed a deer the first Morning and first evening hunt of the year. RC
Posts: 4948 | From: Baxley,Ga | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mikebiz
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 29469

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikebiz   Email mikebiz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RC is on fire. That new bow has some magic in it. That is awesome.

--------------------
"...and last of all I leave to you the thrill of life and the joy of youth that throbs a moment in a well bent bow, then leaps forth in the flight of an arrow." - Saxton Pope

Posts: 786 | From: North Dennis, NJ | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unclewhit
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 18497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for unclewhit   Email unclewhit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love this thread!!!!! [thumbsup] Time to update the slide show. MORE PICS!!!!!!!!! [Smile]

--------------------
unclewhit
Bob lee signature series
Schafer Silvertip
Howard Hill "Tembo"

Posts: 365 | From: central MA | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RC
Charter Member
Member # 162

Hey fellers...just noticed we about to hit that 1000 page thread. You gotta love it.RC
Doc Nock
Contributor 2007
Member # 116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Nock   Author's Homepage   Email Doc Nock   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can tell who hasn't read Charlie's excellent book!

BTW, Charlie, how is the leg/knee lo these many years later!??? [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Posts: 13327 | From: Greene County, TN | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
two4hooking
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 12822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for two4hooking   Author's Homepage   Email two4hooking   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is a better pic of my "skewerel" the other day.

Hope to get a few more soon....

-

--------------------
HILL STYLE
>>>--------->

Posts: 889 | From: Frederick, MD | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
centaur
Contributor 2015
Member # 14053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for centaur   Email centaur   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We need more pics of Hill styles used to do what they are meant for; Hunting!
I hope to post a pic of something with tan colored hair in the near future, but until then, here is a pic of my Cheetah at a place where the big wapiti hang out.
 -

--------------------
If you don't like cops, next time you need help, call Al Sharpton

Posts: 4051 | From: WY - East face of the Bighorns | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mudd
2017 Contributor
Member # 184

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mudd   Author's Homepage   Email Mudd   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
two4hooking Nice photo!!

I love it!!

RC my counter must be off as I'm still reading 999.

God bless,Mudd

--------------------
Trying to make a difference
Psalm 37:4
Roy L "Mudd" Williams
TGMM- Family Of The Bow
Archery isn't something I do, it's who I am!
The road to "Sherwood" makes for an awesome journey.

Posts: 12024 | From: Ashland,Missouri | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 312 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  310  311  312   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©