3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

John Deitterick

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Back Quiver Build Along - St Jude...(photos have been restored-) (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Back Quiver Build Along - St Jude...(photos have been restored-)
MikeF
Member # 2657

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MikeF   Author's Homepage   Email MikeF   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Tony I appreciate your help. I thought others may be interested as well.
Posts: 12 | From: Oro Valley, AZ | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bud B.
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 24907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bud B.   Email Bud B.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Give me a few days. I will try to replace the original images.

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow >>>>---------->

"You can learn more about deer hunting with a bow and arrow in a week, than a gun hunter might learn all his life." ----- Fred Bear

Posts: 7400 | From: Zoo City, NC | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bud B.
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 24907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bud B.   Email Bud B.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got page one photo edited. Break time

Someone please let me know if they flow with the description. Photobucket was a booger to get all the pics downloaded. I hope I am replacing the photos with correct and corresponding links.

--------------------

"You can learn more about deer hunting with a bow and arrow in a week, than a gun hunter might learn all his life." ----- Fred Bear

Posts: 7400 | From: Zoo City, NC | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MikeF
Member # 2657

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MikeF   Author's Homepage   Email MikeF   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Ask and yea shall receive! This is awesome, thanks for such a quick response. I figured it would take a while at best.

The images seem to be in lining up.

Posts: 12 | From: Oro Valley, AZ | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bud B.
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 24907

Thanks Mike. Will keep working on it.

[campfire]

--------------------

M60gunner
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 6337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for M60gunner   Email M60gunner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I looked for this thread, where was it? Maybe I missed it? I was going to make another but lost my notes. Glad you are rebuilding this thread. Could you put it in some kind of form that would allow us to download it to our devices. I did this with Bowdocs restoration thread some years back. Thank you agian.
Posts: 2202 | From: Sun City, Az. | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony Van Dort
CONTRIBUTOR 2018 - Mod
Member # 137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony Van Dort   Email Tony Van Dort   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bud...lookin' good brother!

You don't need to bust it out immediately....take your time!

Its kinda neat that some folks have saved images to a secure source. I believe most have not...and those images could be gone forever.

Posts: 2361 | From: South Carolina | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
monterey
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 15276

Icon 1 posted      Profile for monterey   Email monterey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
M60, if you download a PDF printer you can convert the entire thread to PDF. There are probably many available but I use Cute PDF. It's free to download. Just Google it.

--------------------
Monterey

Posts: 3015 | From: Colorado | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony Van Dort
CONTRIBUTOR 2018 - Mod
Member # 137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony Van Dort   Email Tony Van Dort   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by monterey:
M60, if you download a PDF printer you can convert the entire thread to PDF. There are probably many available but I use Cute PDF. It's free to download. Just Google it.

Yep....same here with the "cutePDF". Not a bad idea when it comes to irreplaceable images / threads. These build-alongs are gold. Happy Bud saved the evidence!
Posts: 2361 | From: South Carolina | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MikeF
Member # 2657

anybody suggest an equivalent to CutePDF for a Mac? I would love to have this archived on my computer.
monterey
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 15276

Icon 1 posted      Profile for monterey   Email monterey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't have the answer but Google Is your friend. [Smile]

--------------------
Monterey

Posts: 3015 | From: Colorado | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MikeF
Member # 2657

Yeah just being lazy. Though somebody might have a preference.
canopyboy
Contributor 2017
Member # 24537

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canopyboy   Email canopyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bud, Thanks for taking the time to update the pics in this. I missed it the first time and am enjoying it immensely now. -Dave

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow
Professional Bowhunters Society

"The earth has its music for those who will listen." - Santayana

Posts: 2053 | From: Fairfax Station, Virginia | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bud B.
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 24907

Took a break. Will start back rhis afternoon to continue reposting pics. One may be lost for good as are a few others.....

--------------------

Bud B.
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 24907

I'll add a couple more photos of a quiver I made using part of ceme24's gator he got in SC a few years ago.

-

The strap.

-

This thread has been rebuilt. If any questions arise for building your own quiver, please ask.

Please, do not contact me to build you a quiver. Soap Creek builds them now and is TG sponsor. His prices are quite reasonable, too.

I am retired and building quivers for others for a fee is too much like work. [Wink]

I hope this thread is useful to many. If anyone downloads it to a pdf, I sure would appreciate a copy.

Thanks.

--------------------

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©