Taurus Bows
3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Gordon Jabben

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE 2016 ST. JUDE AUCTION BIDDING FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Zwickey Delta 4 blade users! (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Zwickey Delta 4 blade users!
Iowabowhunter
Contributor 2016
Member # 35334

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iowabowhunter   Email Iowabowhunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really like the look of those 4 bladers, going to have to order some.

Thanks all for those that have posted!

--------------------
Associate PBS member NRA member BHA member DU and Pheasants Forever

Posts: 1526 | From: From Iowa-now in Bozeman Montana | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iowabowhunter
Contributor 2016
Member # 35334

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iowabowhunter   Email Iowabowhunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Back to the top for this one!

--------------------

Posts: 1526 | From: From Iowa-now in Bozeman Montana | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
Woolshire Carpet Mills, Inc.

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Posts: 29663 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Posts: 29663 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mark R
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 41652

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mark R     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice Hair who's your Barber
Posts: 169 | From: il. | Registered: May 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iowabowhunter
Contributor 2016
Member # 35334

Man you are a terror on those hogs Terry!

--------------------

Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Modified ZD4s with thick gauge tin glued to the bleeders....dulled and blunted a bit to protect the dogs....

-

--------------------

KyRidgeRunner
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 37301

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KyRidgeRunner   Email KyRidgeRunner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very impressive Terry to say the least! Congrats on multiple successful hunts!
Posts: 342 | From: ky | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ky longbow
Member # 19307

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ky longbow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Terry, could you post a picture of those modified Deltas? I'm interested in how you did that. Also sweet shooting!
Posts: 33 | From: Winchester, Kentucky | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Here's one that charged me at night in TX that Curt Cabrera wounded....I paralyzed it by shooting it just beside the jaw into the spine of the neck....

-

Hold on...I have another charger...

--------------------

Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

I have a pic of some other heads I did that are more handy....same as what I did with the ZD4s....let me find it....

--------------------

Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Still looking...but found the pic of the carnage of the pretzel shot.....

-

--------------------

Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

The tin was cut with snips in the shape of a boomerang.....with the glued end being half the length

-

--------------------

Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

This is another charger....a brute that Michael Langahans shot, then Curt shot...and then it charge me....I also shot this one just past the jaw and into the spine of the neck and dropped it too. Mine is the Yellow Flecthed arrow.

-

One heck of a hunt!!!!

--------------------

DesertDude
2017 Contributor
Member # 4551

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DesertDude   Author's Homepage   Email DesertDude   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just hard to beat Z4D

--------------------
DesertDude >>>----->

US Navy (Retired)
1978-1998

Posts: 3489 | From: San Diego California | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2016 ~ Trad Gang.com ©