3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Donald Hoffman

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Barefoot Traditional Archers at Wild Things (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Barefoot Traditional Archers at Wild Things
T-D
Contributor 2014
Member # 34508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for T-D   Email T-D   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

--------------------
Resident Hog Slayer🐗
Hummingbird Bows + Simmons Sharks = Death from above

But with God all things are possible
(Mathew 19:26)

Posts: 405 | From: Stokesdale, NC | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Big Lefty
Contributor 2015
Member # 17790

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Big Lefty   Email Big Lefty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like an awesome hunt! Congratulations and thanks for sharing the story and pics!
Posts: 381 | From: Sioux City, IA | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rbcorbitt
Contributor 2016
Member # 35446

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rbcorbitt   Email rbcorbitt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wanta go play!!! [goldtooth]

Congrats Todd and Lee!

I am sure Ben at Hummingbird Bows is happy with the results! [thumbsup]

--------------------
"I would rather be amongst forest animals and the sounds of nature, then amongst city traffic and the noise of man" - A.D. Williams

Posts: 1560 | From: Roanoke, VA | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
suburbanirma
SPONSOR
Member # 9621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for suburbanirma   Email suburbanirma   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good going, Todd. Great looking hogs. Did you see any 'dillas?

--------------------
www.tradarchersworld.com

Posts: 789 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T-D
Contributor 2014
Member # 34508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for T-D   Email T-D   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well Tom.............................

[banghead]

I saw 4 on this trip. I stalked up to 3 and shot at one. I nicked it because there was blood but they all took off and ran into a hole. The 4th one I was on stand and it was a nice one but it just stayed in the thick brush. I couldn't get a shot. SOOOOO!!!

I haven't harvested my trophy yet!! Maybe this next trip in October [dunno]

--------------------
Resident Hog Slayer🐗

Posts: 405 | From: Stokesdale, NC | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T-D
Contributor 2014
Member # 34508

Thanks Bob! We missed you on Saturday at the STAR shoot. Come on down in October with Bud, Joe & I.

Ben is really happy with our success. We are really happy with our bows. He makes some deadly accurate works of art that's for sure.

--------------------
Resident Hog Slayer🐗

Cyclic-Rivers
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 21222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cyclic-Rivers   Email Cyclic-Rivers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks Like a grand time. Congrats on your Hogs!

--------------------
Relax,

You'll live longer!

Charlie Janssen

PBS Associate Member
Wisconsin Traditional Archers
Mohawk Hudson Traditional Archers
NY Bowhunters

>~TGMM~> <~Family~Of~The~Bow~<

Posts: 17411 | From: Central Wisconsin | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Izzy
Contributor 2016
Member # 10828

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Izzy   Email Izzy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats fellas. Just spoke to Andy tonight and Im ready to go back.
Posts: 8503 | From: latham, new york | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whitetail Addict
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 43100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whitetail Addict   Email Whitetail Addict   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats guys! Sounds like you had a great time.

Thanks for the story and pics. [thumbsup]

Bob

Posts: 907 | From: Plainfield, NY. | Registered: Feb 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rbcorbitt
Contributor 2016
Member # 35446

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rbcorbitt   Email rbcorbitt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm in for October!

Come on Izzy! Join some Southern TG members for a good time!

--------------------
"I would rather be amongst forest animals and the sounds of nature, then amongst city traffic and the noise of man" - A.D. Williams

Posts: 1560 | From: Roanoke, VA | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rolltidehunter
Contributor 2014
Member # 21755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rolltidehunter   Email rolltidehunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good shooting
Posts: 873 | From: Florence Alabama | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Izzy
Contributor 2016
Member # 10828

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Izzy   Email Izzy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by rbcorbitt:
I'm in for October!

Come on Izzy! Join some Southern TG members for a good time!

Late March for me sir, the last week. My birthday weekend. I killed a hog there on the same weekend in 2014. October is deer season here, no place on earth Id rather be. I sure would like to meet up with you though and convince you to leave my St. Judes bids be! [readit]

In all seriousness Im thankful for folks like you. You make a big difference for St. Judes.

Posts: 8503 | From: latham, new york | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rbcorbitt
Contributor 2016
Member # 35446

Ha! Sorry my friend!!

Look forward to hunting with you sometime (Feb. '16 will be tuff 'cause I'll be in Louisiana with Fred G killing hogs and eating Fred T's great Cajun cooking [goldtooth] ).

You will be in my thoughts, though!

Looking forward to sharing a campfire with you soon!!

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2018 ~ Trad Gang.com ©