3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Ben Holtz

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » My new Zipper Nitro....... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: My new Zipper Nitro.......
malcom.f
Contributor 2016
Member # 35161

Icon 1 posted      Profile for malcom.f   Email malcom.f   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet bow, congrats on the new Zipper.
Posts: 64 | From: OH | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T-Bowhunter
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 35398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for T-Bowhunter   Email T-Bowhunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful Bow!

--------------------
William

Great Northern Bush Bow 62" 47@28"
Traditional Bowhunters of Florida

Posts: 1789 | From: Ocala, Florida | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2hats
Contributor 2014
Member # 16363

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2hats   Email 2hats   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I appreciate it.Yea Tim my bowstring sponsor "Ten Ring Strings"always makes me a custom string right out the gate,can't beat the color match and performance.Tim ,what a great way to start the 3D season...with a new bow..I will need all the help I can get..i have gotten rusty..lol
Big Ed I have big hopes of being there in Baltimore this year and My son who lives in Los Angles and some of his friends are planning on coming this year..I hope.
Plan on doing some tuning if the rain cooperates today..
Zipperaway!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
You do not realize now what I am doing,but later you will understand.Book of John
Bow list just keeps on growing and growing.....

Posts: 854 | From: charlottesville,va | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ISP 5353
Contributor 2015
Member # 5160

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP 5353   Email ISP 5353   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome looking bow!
Posts: 1471 | From: Indiana | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cool Springer
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 16772

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cool Springer   Email Cool Springer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Do all you southern boys get new bows this time of year [dunno] "

No Tim, I can assure you that is not the case [Frown]

--------------------
Allegheny Mountain Recurve 62 @ 29
Allegheny Mountain Recurve 53 @ 29
Foley Longbow 53 @ 30
Foley Recurve 56 @ 29

Posts: 290 | From: Charlottesville, VA | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KyRidgeRunner
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 37301

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KyRidgeRunner   Email KyRidgeRunner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's nice!! Congrats on a new bow!
Posts: 414 | From: ky | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KentuckyTJ
Contributor 2012
Member # 12840

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KentuckyTJ   Author's Homepage   Email KentuckyTJ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tim:
Looks like the string was made to match......that's cute [laughing]

Haha! [biglaugh]

--------------------
The fulfillment of your hunt is determined by the amount of effort you put into it >>>---->

Posts: 9044 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hawkeye
Contributor 2017
Member # 662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hawkeye   Email Hawkeye   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You should have stayed a few more days.

There are 2 1/2 new inches of snow from this afternoon, and it will be 7 degrees with 25mph breezes in the morning.

One week of season left to work with!

--------------------
Daryl Harding
"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." Jim Elliot

Traditional bowhunting is often a game of seconds... and inches!

Posts: 1836 | From: Central Illinois | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jackdaw
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 21819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jackdaw   Email jackdaw   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice bow...

--------------------
John Getz:........... Time flies like an arrow, Fruit flies like bananas.
Ed HOLCOMB 59' KODIAK 51#
Ed HOLCOMB 59' KODIAK 47#
67'1/2 BEAR SUPER K 44#
WILSON BROTHERS BLACK WIDOW 60" 45#
LONGRIVER ELK 62" LONGBOW 53#
1967 WING 62" SLIMLINE 43#

Posts: 1487 | From: beavertown, pennsylvania | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Longbow917
2017 Contributor
Member # 35218

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Longbow917   Email Longbow917   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good looking bow!! Congrats.
Posts: 754 | From: Iowa | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cacciatore
Contributor 2017
Member # 17855

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cacciatore   Email cacciatore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats Danny,for this beautiful bow, everything that comes out of the hands of Bill is a fine piece of archery! I love my Zippers.

--------------------
1993 PBS Regular
Compton
CBA
CSTAS

Posts: 9123 | From: Italy/Colorado | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tom
2017 Contributor
Member # 2405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tom   Email Tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice bow Danny, its good to see you back in the game. Have fun if you chase some bunnies. Thats always a blast. Looking forward to meeting up up with y'all at some shoot or another.

--------------------
If you think you can or think you can't-you're right.

Posts: 3065 | From: Grottoes,Virginia, Shenandoah Valley | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cyclic-Rivers
Contributor 2017
Member # 21222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cyclic-Rivers   Email Cyclic-Rivers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beauty, Bill builds em fine.

--------------------
Relax,

You'll live longer!

Charlie Janssen

PBS Associate Member
Wisconsin Traditional Archers
Mohawk Hudson Traditional Archers
NY Bowhunters

>~TGMM~> <~Family~Of~The~Bow~<

Posts: 16919 | From: Central Wisconsin | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A.S.
SPONSOR
Member # 9316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A.S.   Email A.S.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KentuckyTJ:
quote:
Originally posted by Tim:
Looks like the string was made to match......that's cute [laughing]

Haha! [biglaugh]
Tom, now you really see how Tim treats us Southern boys! [biglaugh] The truth comes out.

--------------------
http://www.tenringstrings.com

custom flemish twist bowstrings

Posts: 4209 | From: Ruckersville, Va | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KentuckyTJ
Contributor 2012
Member # 12840

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KentuckyTJ   Author's Homepage   Email KentuckyTJ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, we need to have a meeting!

--------------------
The fulfillment of your hunt is determined by the amount of effort you put into it >>>---->

Posts: 9044 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©